A new market study, titled “Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
The global market for media, sera and reagents in biotechnology estimated to reach $5.5 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%.
Based on product segment, cell culture reagents are expected to grow at the industry’s highest rate, followed by the media segment, thanks to innovative media formulation in the serum-free media category, which will augment the demand for reagents such as growth factors, cytokines and other growth supplements. The market for sera is anticipated to grow at a steady rate owing to high prices and the unavailability of quality sera coupled with growing preference for serum-free media from biopharmaceutical productions.
The current report provides detailed exposure of media, sera and reagents used in cell culture. This report highlights the current and future market potential of culture media, sera and reagents used in cell culture along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, and technological advancement, and patent analysis, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2023 and market shares for key market players.
The report details market share of media, sera, and reagents in cell culture. Market analysis in the media segment is divided into specialty media and classical media based on composition. Based on formulation, the media are divided into powered media and ready-to-use liquid media. Based on serum component, media are segmented into serum-free media and serum-requiring media. The market for sera is segmented based on the source of serum into fetal bovine serum and other sera which includes sera from animal sources such as goats, porcines, rabbits, etc. The reagents market is segmented into reagents such as biological response modifiers, cell dissociation reagents, and others which includes amino acids, antibiotics, etc. By geography, the market has been segregated b North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Africa, and South America. North America includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Europe includes Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
For market estimates, data have been provided for 2017, estimated for 2018, and forecast for 2023.
– 36 data tables and 32 additional tables
– Detailed overview and industry analysis of the global markets for media, sera and reagents used in cell culture within the biotechnology industry
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
– Quantification of market potential by various segments of the media, sera and reagents as well as composition formula, geographical regions and end users
– Assessment of the market dynamics and elaboration on the influence of competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
– Information on different types of cell cultures and products from cell culture technology as well as the advantages and disadvantages for the use of various types of media
– Discussion covering the applications of cell culture technology with an emphasis on usage in the research, production, and contract segments
– Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Athena Environmental Science, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, CellGenix, GE Healthcare, Lonza, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Regulatory Scenarios
Chapter 9 Recent Technological Advancements in the Cell Culture Industry
Chapter 11 Industry Structure
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)