India Diabetes Market information, by Type (Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational diabetes), by Test (Random blood sugar test, Fasting blood sugar test, Oral glucose tolerance test, Initial glucose challenge test and others), by Devices (Blood glucose monitoring devices, Diabetes management devices, and others) by Treatment (Medications, Insulin therapy, Transplantation, Bariatric surgery and others) – Forecast to 2023
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that cause high blood sugar due to which body becomes incapable of producing insulin. According to World Health Organization (WHO), India had 69.2 million people living with diabetes (8.7%) in 2015. About 90% of the patients are suffering from Type 2 diabetes. Increasing awareness, increasing number of patients, untouched rural market, increasing urbanization, developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing spending on healthcare are driving the market for diabetes in India. India Diabetes Market is expected to grow at the average CAGR of 6.5% during 2016-2023. India Diabetes Market is growing rapidly. India Diabetes Market is expected to grow US$ 7441.6 million by 2023 from US$ 4778.7 million in 2016.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2966
Study objectives of India Diabetes Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Indian Diabetes Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the India Diabetes Market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments
- To provide detailed analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide detailed analysis of the market for segments by type, by test, by devices, by treatment, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the India Diabetes Market
India Diabetes Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprise Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational diabetes. On the basis of test market is segmented into Random blood sugar test, Fasting blood sugar test, Oral glucose tolerance test, Initial glucose challenge test and others. On the basis of devices, it is segmented into Blood glucose monitoring devices, Diabetes management devices, and others. On the basis of treatment, market is segmented into Medications, Insulin therapy, Transplantation, Bariatric surgery and others.
Regional Analysis of India Diabetes Market:
Considering the scenario of the Indian diabetes market, western region is believed to be the largest market for diabetes. Moreover the Eastern and Northern regions are also growing and second largest market for India Diabetes. On the other hand, Southern Indian market is expected to grow at significant rate in the India diabetes during the forecasted period. Central region is likely to have a limited but moderate growth in the market.
Key Players for India Diabetes Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), USV Private Limited (India), sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Becton Dickinson and Company (US), Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.(US),Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.(us), Bayer AG (Germany), Ypsomed (Switzerland)
Apply for Exclusive Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2966
List of Tables and Figures:
List Of Tables
Table 1 India Diabetes Market By Type
Table 2 India Diabetes Market By Test
Table 3 India Diabetes Market By Devices
Table 4 India Diabetes Market By Treatment
Table 5 India Diabetes Market By Region
List Of Figures
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Porters Five Forces Model
Figure 3 India Diabetes Market By Type
Figure 4 India Diabetes Market By Test
Figure 5 India Diabetes Market By Devices
Figure 5 India Diabetes Market By Treatment
Figure 7 India Diabetes Market By Region
Figure 8 India Diabetes Market By Region: Company Share Analysis, 2015 (%)
Send An Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2966
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312