A new market study, titled “Sterility Testing – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Sterility Testing market is accounted for $810.04 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1620.09 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The rising demand for Sterility Testing market are growing measures of activities in the research and development, approvals for new drug products and government support for pharmaceutical industries. Furthermore, rising expenditures in Life sciences is also fuelling the market. However, competition between pharmaceutical companies, shortage of knowledgeable professionals and time taking process for approval are hampering the market growth.
On the basis of test, Antimicrobial effectiveness testing helps in identifying micro organisms’ growth by demonstrating the effectiveness of preservation system and inhibits them from growing. This testing process involves addition of antimicrobial preservatives to reduce the viable microbial population of a non sterile product as it focus on the activity of preservative systems as a protection against inadvertent contamination during storage and use of the product.
On the basis of application, bioburden test helps in identifying microbial content of a surface and refers to an inference of the numbers of bacteria and fungi present in a liquid sample. In pharmaceuticals processing, bioburden testing helps in the making of hygiene products by provide an accurate basis for calculating effective sterilisation doses for a given therapeutic and will provides the quantity of feasible microorganisms in or on a therapeutic, medical device or raw material before sterilisation.
North America has acquired largest market revenue and expected to remain the same during the forecast period due to the increasing introduction of new drug products. Asia Pacific is expected to have highest CAGR with rising trend in pharmaceuticals.
Some of the key players in sterility testing market include Biomérieux SA, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Nelson Laboratories
Pacific Biolabs, Sartorius AG, SGS S.A., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Toxikon Corporation
Wuxi Apptec, Solvias AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc.
- Kits and Reagents
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing
- Container closure integrity testing
- Direct Inoculation
- Membrane Filtration
- Rapid micro test
- Direct Transfer
- Bioburden Test
- Medical Devices Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and Biological Manufacturing
- Others Applications
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Sterility Testing Market, By Product
6 Global Sterility Testing Market, By Test
7 Global Sterility Testing Market, By Application
8 Global Sterility Testing Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)