A new market study, titled “Antiemetics: Technologies and Global Markets”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Emesis is a devastating adverse effect of surgery, poisoning, chemotherapy, vestibular imbalance, medication, radiotherapy and during pregnancy. Emesis itself is not a disease but an indication of a stressed physiological condition. During the last decades, extraordinary technological advances have made innovations in most of the disease therapies, including cancer therapies, which is the most common cause of emesis.
Antiemetic drug market is population driven and mostly depends on the number of chemotherapy and radiation therapy sessions performed in specific geographic regions that have high cancer burden and utilize chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer treatment. Antiemetics are used to suppress nausea and vomiting associated with CINV, PINV, NVP, RINV, motion sickness and vestibular sickness. 5-HT3 receptor antagonists and NK1 receptor antagonists are the most frequently used antiemetic drug categories.
The global market for antiemetics in 2017 was nearly $4.1 billion and is expected to reach $5.9 billion during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The 5-HT3 receptor antagonist market accounts for the largest market share of the global antiemetic market. NK1 receptor antagonists are the second largest antiemetic drug segment. NK1 receptor antagonists antiemetic drug market is expected to increase at the rate of CAGR, thanks to the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), commercial launch of new drug candidates, and the existing pipeline which is likely to hit the market in by 2023. Anticholinergics and benzodiazepines are the smallest antiemetic market segments.
The report details the antiemetic drug market. The analysis highlights current and future market potential for antiemetic drug and presents a detailed review of pipeline drugs, blockbuster drugs, and challenges to market growth. The report also examines disease burden, regulatory environment, novel technologies, and market projections to 2023. Antiemetic drug market drivers, trends and potential regional market opportunities are also covered in this report.
The report details market shares of antiemetic drug class (5-HT3 receptor antagonists, dopamine antagonists, steroid-corticosteroids, benzodiazepines, NK1 receptor antagonist, antihistamines, cannabinoids, and anticholinergic) and geographic market segmentation of overall market; global market share by applications, with special emphasis on developed and underdeveloped geographic regions. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2017, as base year, 2018 and forecast for 2023.
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3294459-antiemetics-technologies-and-global-markets
– 21 data tables and 15 additional tables
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, UK, China, India, Japan, and Middle East and Africa
– An overview about current and future market potential for antiemetic drugs with special focus on competitive environment, pipeline drugs and blockbuster drugs
– Coverage of disease burden, regulatory environment, and novel technologies in the antiemetic drugs market
– Detailed description about vestibular disorder and increasing demand of innovative technology for treatment
– Exploration of the causes of emesis, usage of antiemetics and the types of products available to treat nausea and vomiting by each application segment
– Information about the launching of new drugs in each antiemetic drug class such as 5 HT3 receptor antagonists, dopamine antagonists, NK1 receptor antagonist, and so forth
– Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd., Merck & Co., Novartis AG, Sanofi Aventis and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview
Chapter 4 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Drug Class
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 9 Pipeline Analysis
Chapter 10 Regulatory Landscape
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)