Care For Your Health, Start From Your Heart
The MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor takes advantage of the latest technology to keep your health in check. It’s ideal for those who have the need to keep an eye on their blood pressure wherever they go. It serves as your personal health monitor so that all your data can now be kept in one place, allowing you to review and track your readings at any time.
Designed for its mobility, the unit weighs just 9.9 oz and does not have any messy cables or detachable parts that can get tangled or lost. Neither does it compromise quality for size as accuracy can be checked by its ability to take three measurements and provide an average reading. This function is also essential for detecting irregular heartbeats (IHB) and atrial fibrillation (AF) as the chances of suffering a stroke can be two to five times higher for those with IHB and AF.
Additionally, the MobileHealth BP monitor also features; a large LCD backlit display for easy reading, a memory capacity of 200 readings allowing you to share results with your family and doctors, and a simple one touch button to start measuring right away.
As its name suggests, the MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor is not just a simple stand-alone BP monitor. Data from the unit can also be synced to a free mobile app via wireless bluetooth smart connectivity. Available for iOS and Android, the MbH BP application can:
- Record unlimited data to be displayed in a table with time and date
- Perform advanced measurements to screen for 5 major cardiovascular profiles including:
- Fast Heartbeat
- Slow Heartbeat
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Evaluation
- Take average measurements of 3 consecutive measurements. An important feature especially for those with IHB and AF to ensure accurate readings.
- Analyse your average for the most recent 7, 14, or 30 days or view as a chart to see changes over time.
- Give handy information through its FAQ section to help you understand what the results mean as well as tips on diet control, exercise, medication, and other general questions. There’s even a list of commonly used pharmaceutical pills to help you better understand what they are for, their side effects, and what to take caution with.
- For iOS 8 and above, data can also be connected to Apple’s HealthKit app.
Power source: 4 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Auto power off: after 3 mins idle
Cuff range: 9.4 – 16.9″
Weight and dimensions: 9.9 oz, 5.7 x 2.5 x 1.2 inches
Regulatory approvals: FDA, CE, IEC
MobileHealth is a new product series under TaiDoc, which incorporates wireless technology making it even more manageable to take care of your family, presenting a new lifestyle in health monitoring. As one of the top healthcare products manufacturers, TaiDoc is the pioneer in blood pressure monitors, improving the health and well-being of people all over the world for nearly two decades.
With a strong research and development background and professional experience for medical devices; TaiDoc is devoted to launching the most innovative and user-friendly products, thus helping users to track and maintain their health with ease.