Every year the death of women is high because of the pregnancy complications. The number is much reduced in the todays date. The reason behind this is government initiatives, the government is trying to help pregnant women for their better health of mother and baby. The best example of the initiatives can be seen by UNICEF (India). The program they have started is Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakaram (JSSK) scheme which provides free maternity service across India. The services are provided to increase number of emergency referral systems and maternal death audits, and improvements by government and management for health services. Every year near about 800 women die in the world. India contributes 20% in this number of 800. The number of deaths are being controlled by the WHO, CDC and UNICEF programs. The education is given to women and the health services are provided at large to women. Adolescent women are at risk of the complications during pregnancy, these women are provided with health services. The post pregnancy services are also provided to them.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/732
The market for maternal health will grow at a rate of 7% CAGR during the forecasted period 2017-2023. The deaths was found reduced in 2012 it was near approximately 175. This will be further reduced in coming years with the help of scheme like JSSK by UNICEF in India.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 7years about various segments and sub-segments of the global maternal health market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global maternal health market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by type of pregnancy, by risk in pregnancy, by complications, by delivery type.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the global maternal health market.
The market of the maternal health is segmented into type of the pregnancy, risk in pregnancy and complications. Types of pregnancy includes Intrauterine, Ectopic, Tubal and Others. On the basis of risk occurred in pregnancy which have high risk and molar risk. On the basis of the complications like miscarriage, premature labor and birth, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, placenta previa and others. The miscarriage further have sub segments like threatened, inevitable, complete, and incomplete.
Globally the deaths of women are increasing due to the complications during pregnancy. The market for the maternal health is divided into four main geographic regions. The main regions are Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Further the regions are divided into developed and developing countries falling under this regions. The deaths of women have increased in Americas despite of advanced medicine and technology over past 25years. The reason behind this is of heart conditions, blood pressure, bleeding and many more complications.
Table Of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
- MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
- Government hospitals
- Private hospitals
- Medical Organizations and Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Report with Discount Available @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/732
Key players of Global Maternal Health Market:
Some of the global and local players are engaged in the maternal health those are, Agile Therapeutics (USA), Fuji Latex Co (Japan), Okamoto industries, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.(UK), Sanofi (India), Johnson and Johnson(USA).
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312l