A new market study, titled “Surgical Navigation Systems – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Surgical Navigation Systems market is accounted for $0.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $0.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.3%. Rising elderly population, increasing demand for orthopaedic, trauma, neurological, and ENT surgeries are the major factors fueling the market. Moreover, technological advancements in surgical navigation systems and rising awareness are other factors favouring the market growth. However, high cost of surgical navigation systems is hampering the market.
North America accounted for the largest share in the market owing to advanced healthcare facilities. While, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising disposable incomes, supporting government initiatives and improving healthcare facilities. Neurosurgical navigation systems accounted for the largest share during the forecast period owing to increased demand for accuracy due to complexity involved in the surgery.
Some of the key players in Global Surgical Navigation systems market include Siemens Healthcare Corporation, Zimmer Holdings Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG (Aesculap AG), Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Brainlab AG , Blue Belt Technologies, Medacta International SA, Claron Technology Inc, MAKO Group , SonoWand AS, Fiagon Na, OrthAlign Inc and Scopis GmbH .
End Users Covered:
- Research Labs & Institutes
- Home/Ambulatory & Others
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres
Product Types Covered:
- ENT Navigation System
- Neurosurgery Navigation System
- Spine Navigation System
- Orthopaedic Navigation System
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Surgical Navigation System Market, By End User
6 Global Surgical Navigation System Market, By Product Type
7 Global Surgical Navigation System Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Siemens Healthcare Corporation
9.2 Zimmer Holdings Inc.
9.3 GE Healthcare Ltd.
9.4 B. Braun Melsungen AG (Aesculap AG)
9.5 Stryker Corporation
9.6 Medtronic, Inc.
9.7 Brainlab AG
9.8 Blue Belt Technologies
9.9 Medacta International SA
9.10 Claron Technology Inc
9.11 MAKO Group
9.12 SonoWand AS
9.13 Fiagon Na
9.14 OrthAlign Inc
9.15 Scopis GmbH
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)