A new market study, titled “Ultrasound Devices – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Ultra Sound Devices market is accounted for $7.80 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $14.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5%. Factors influencing the market growth are increase in the invasive medical and imaging procedures, rising demand for ultrasound technologies, increasing usage of geriatric medicines and growing investments and funds for upgrading devices. Moreover, developing high quality imaging applications provides ample growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period. However, lack of experienced ultrasound technologists and strict government regulations are hampering the growth of the market.
Ultrasound is an inexpensive and widely used in imaging modality for the diagnosis and staging of a number of diseases. Ultrasound devices operate with frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertzes. It has become an indispensable imaging modality, due to its flexibility and non-invasive character. An ultrasound device is used in a variety of clinical settings, including obstetrics and gynecology, cardiology and cancer detection.
By technology, diagnostic ultrasound commanded the largest market share and the growth of this segment can be attributed to expansion in 3D/4D ultrasound technologies and wide usage of 2D sonography in identifying and the diseases. Based on end user, hospital and diagnostic & surgical centers segment is anticipated to hold the biggest market share owing to increasing number of imaging procedures to diagnose, treat and monitor health conditions and growth in implementing invasive imaging and medical procedures by healthcare experts. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period due to constant decrease in the product costs, rising elderly population in this region.
Some of the key players in Global Ultra Sound Devices market include Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Analogic Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Mindray Medical International Ltd., Esaote S.P.A, Fukuda Denshi, GE Healthcare, Trivitron, and Siui.
- Handheld/Compact Ultrasound Devices
- Cart/Trolley Based Ultrasound Devices
- Portable Ultrasound Imaging
- Wireless Ultrasound Imaging
- Black and White Ultrasound Devices
- Color Ultrasound Devices
- Cardiology Applications
- Vascular Applications
- Radiology/General Imaging Applications
- Urology Applications
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Applications
- Thyroid imaging
- Other Applications
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Lithotripsy Ultrasound Imaging
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Hospitals and Diagnostic & Surgical Centers
- Maternity Centers
- Research and Academic Institutes
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Portability
6 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Type
7 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Display
8 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Application
9 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Technology
10 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By End User
11 Global Ultra Sound Devices Market, By Geography
12 Key Developments
13 Company Profiling
13.1 Toshiba Corporation
13.2 Hitachi Ltd.
13.3 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
13.4 Analogic Corporation
13.5 Shimadzu Corporation
13.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.7 Siemens AG
13.8 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
13.9 Mindray Medical International Ltd.
13.10 Esaote S.P.A
13.11 Fukuda Denshi
13.12 GE Healthcare
13.15 Philips Healthcare
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)