A new market study, titled “Global Organ Preservation Market Research and Forecast 2017-2022”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Organ preservation is the process by which organs are preserved outside of the body or organism to reuse. It is required to preserves organs before transplant process since organs are vulnerable in external climate and also it can be dysfunctional after taken out from the human body. Organ preservation enable to maintain organs functionality for the reuse in another human body through surgical procedures. Rise in demand for organ transplantation process across the globe is anticipated to drive the growth of organ preservation market. Furthermore, geriatric population will boost the growth of organ preservation market. However, the risk of organ failure in aged people and lack of organ donor acts as barrier for the growth of organ preservation market. Additionally, the development of medical technologically and advancement in organs preservative technology will emphasize the growth of organ preservation solutions market in near future.
The organ preservation market can be segmented majorly into three parts on the basis of solution, technique and organ type. On the basis of solution, the industry has been further segmented into Viaspan, Custodial HTK– (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate) Solution, Renograf, Perfadex, Human Biosystem (HBS) Solution and others. On the basis of technique organ preservation market has been segmented into static cold storage (SCS) technique, hypothermic machine perfusion and normothermic machine perfusion. Hypothermic machine perfusion is anticipated to perform significantly in the growth of global organ preservation market during the forecast period. On the basis of organ type organ preservation, the market has been segmented into kidneys, liver, lung, heart and other organs (pancreas, intestine).
As per report study, the global organ preservation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2017-2022).
North America and Europe are dominating the global organ preservation market. European region is growing significantly due to rising number of organ donor within countries such as Austria, Spain, and Belgium. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the high pace due to increasing aging population and growing awareness for organ preservation and organ transplant.
The main players functioning in the global organ preservation market include- 21st century medicine inc., biolife solutions, Inc., BioTime, Inc., Bridge to Life Ltd., Cryolife, Inc., Dr. Franz Kohler Chemie GmbH, Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Lifeline Scientific, Inc., OrganOx Limited, Paragonix Technologies, Inc., Preservation Solutions, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., ToleroTech, Inc., TransMedics, Inc., Waters Medical Systems LLC, Xvivo Perfusion AB. Recently in August, 2017 Paragonix Technologies Inc., expanded its prevailing product portfolio of organ preservation and transport devices with the addition of SherpaPak Lung Transport System.
- Global organ preservation market research and analysis, by Solution
- Global organ preservation market research and analysis, by Technique
- Global organ preservation market research and analysis, by Organ type
OMR report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Organ preservation market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Organ preservation market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Organ preservation market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Detailed profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Content
- REPORT SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
- MARKET DETERMINANT
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- REGIONAL ANALYSIS
- COMPANY PROFILES (COMPANY OVERVIEW, PRODUCT PORTFOLIO, RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, REVENUE
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)