A new market study, titled “Global Liquid Biopsy Market Analysis & Forecast 2016 To 2022”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
A liquid biopsy is a largely non-invasive, sampling and analysis of liquid state biological tissue for diagnostic and monitoring diseases such as cancer. Liquid biopsy is the direct clinical application of two advances in medical science namely human genome sequencing and rising sensitivity of detecting techniques and assays.
The global Liquid Biopsy market is currently valued at $ 3950 million and will reach $ 17,372.28 million growing at a CAGR of 28%. The growth factors responsible for this explosive growth are liquid biopsy is a comparatively painless and non-invasive technique which provides early real time high precision detection of diseases which could be used for monitoring and designing effective treatment strategies based on the real time molecular assessment for the progression of the disease. Other factors driving the liquid biopsy market are lifestyle changes and environmental factors such as rising investment in research and development and collaborations between companies and public organizations, rise in population particularly geriatric population, rising expenditure on health etc. The technique also has other advantages over traditional tissue biopsy such as potential applications to cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases etc.
The restraints include the prohibitive costs associated with liquid biopsy and the differential awareness and availability between developing and the developed world. Also not all cancers patients benefit from early detection as some cancers such as brain cancer and prostate cancer may lie dormant for many years. Further liquid biopsy is not all non-invasive as can be seen in case of using spinal fluid as sample.
Key Players for Global Liquid Biopsy market:
Guardant Health, Inc., Trovagene, Inc., RainDance Technologies, Inc., Agena Bioscience Inc. Inc., Admera Health, Biocept, Inc., Circulogene Theranostics, Inivata Ltd., SAGA Diagnostics AB, Exosome Diagnostics and others.
Study objectives of IV solutions market
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenues of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional and country-level markets.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, applications, samples, end users, and its sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Global Liquid Biopsy manufacturers
- Global Liquid Biopsy suppliers
- Research and development Laboratories
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) segment dominates both in terms of market share as well as revenues, contributing approx. 55.48 % of the revenue share of the liquid biopsy market.
- On the basis of the therapeutic application, the segment for Cancer will reflect the highest growth potential, with over 82.83% of the market share by revenues. However, the urine sample segment is anticipated to witness noticeable growth.
- The market for liquid biopsy is dominated by North America and Europe and this trend will continue. Asia-Pacific market is the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% during forecasted period
Global Liquid Biopsy market has been segmented on the basis of biomarker type which comprises of circulating tumor cells (Ctcs), circulating tumor DNA (Ctdna), extracellular vesicles (Evs) and other biomarker. On the basis of application; market is segmented into cancer therapeutic application, reproductive health, and other therapeutic application. On the basis of sample; market is segmented into blood, urine and others. On the basis of end-users; market is segmented into hospitals and laboratories, academic and research centers and others.
Regional Analysis of Global Liquid Biopsy market
Globally North America is the largest market for Global Liquid Biopsy market. Europe is the second-largest market for Global Liquid Biopsy market. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and will be the key to the future. North America accounted for the largest market share of 37.95% in 2016 accounting for a market value of 1,499.10 million in 2016. Asia pacific is the fastest growing market which is growing at a CAGR of 28.8%.
Table of Content
1 Report Prologue 14
2 Introduction 15
3 Research Methodology 17
4 Market Dynamics 19
5 Market Factor Analysis 26
6 Liquid Biopsy Market, By Biomarker Types 31
7 Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Application 38
8 Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Sample 43
9 Global Liquid Biopsy Market by End User 48
10 Global liquid Biopsy Market, by Region 53
11 Company Profile 149
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)