WiseGuyReports have announced the addition of a new report titled “Medical Robotics – Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)”.
According to research report, the Global Medical Robotics Market is accounted for $4.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $17.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.1% from 2015 to 2022. Growing number of aging population, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases are the major drivers in this market. Moreover, growing number of invasive surgeries, rising adoption of medical robots and increasing huge developments in technological advancements are the factors driving the market growth. However, huge capital investments, non regulatory safety concerns and presence of stringent government regulatory framework are the factors limiting the market growth. On the other hand, developing advancements in nanorobots for cancer treatment will remain as a major opportunity in vascular stents market over the forecast period.
Laparoscopy segment accounted for the largest share of medical robotics application market during the forecast period due to growing demand for surgical procedures in laparoscopy. Neurology segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment among medical robotics market during the forecast period owing to technological advancements in neurosurgery and increasing reputation for robotic neurosurgery. North America commanded the largest share in this market during the forecast period due to growing number of medical robots in this region and Asia pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster rate on account of rapidly expanding healthcare industry and rising awareness in emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in this market include Kirby Lester Llc, ARxIUM, Accuray, Inc., Mazor Robotics Ltd., Stryker Corporation, Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc., Aesynt Inc., Hansen Medical, Inc., Hocoma AG, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Medrobotics Corporation, iRobot Corporation, Renishaw Plc, OR Productivity plc and Mako Surgical Corp.
- Special Education
- Other Applications
- Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Instruments and Accessories
- Hospital and Pharmacy Robots
- Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Neuromate surgical system
- Other Products
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Medical Robotics Market, By Application
6 Global Medical Robotics Market, By Product Type
7 Global Infusion Pumps Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Kirby Lester Llc
9.3 Accuray, Inc.
9.4 Mazor Robotics Ltd.
9.5 Stryker Corporation
9.6 Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc.
9.7 Aesynt Inc.
9.8 Hansen Medical, Inc.
9.9 Hocoma AG
9.10 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
9.11 Medrobotics Corporation
9.12 iRobot Corporation
9.13 Renishaw Plc
9.14 OR Productivity plc
9.15 Mako Surgical Corp.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)