A new market study, titled “Parkinson’S Disease Treatment – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment market is accounted for $4.08 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.93 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.7%. Growing geriatric population coupled with neurological disorders, increasing investments in research & development activities, and raising healthcare awareness are some of the factors propelling the market growth during the forecast period. However, availability of other treatments is hindering the market growth.
By therapeutic class, Carbidopa/Levodopa segment is prognosticated to witness strong growth rate over the forecast period due to its potentiality and large acceptance for the parkinson’s disease treatment. Besides, online pharmacies are projected to grow at a higher growth rate during the forecast period.
By region, Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate due to growing medical tourism trend and raising medical infrastructure. Europe is dominating the global market with highest market revenue during the forecast period. This dominance is driven by increasing geriatric population and raising expenses on healthcare.
Some of the key players in Parkinson’s disease Treatment market include GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Abbvie, Acadia, Boehringer Ingelheim, Daiichi Sankyo, Impax Laboratories, Inc., Lundbeck, Merck, Novartis, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Sun Pharma, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., UCB, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, and Wockhardt Limited.
- Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors (MAO-B inhibitors)
- Dopamine precursors
- Dopamine agonists (non-ergoline)
- Catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitors
- Other Therapeutic Classes
- Carbidopa/Levodopa Enteral Suspension (Duopa) delivery devices
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Devices
Patient Care Setting:
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
- Drug stores
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment Market, By Therapeutic Class
6 Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment Market, By Medical Devices
7 Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment Market, By Patient Care Setting
8 Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
9 Global Parkinson’S Disease Treatment Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Leading Companies
11.1 GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
11.4 Boehringer Ingelheim
11.5 Daiichi Sankyo
11.6 Impax Laboratories, Inc.
11.10 Salix Pharmaceuticals
11.11 Sun Pharma
11.12 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
11.14 Valeant Pharmaceuticals
11.15 Wockhardt Limited
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)