Report Sellers has added a new market research report “Enterprise Data Management – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)” to its offerings. The report is an in-depth market study providing accurate market insights including the latest trends, forecast, competitive insights, etc.
The Global Enterprise Data Management Market is accounted for $68.60 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $142.67 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2016 to 2023.
Browse through the complete description and in-depth TOC on “Enterprise Data Management – Global Market”
What our report offers
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Growing demand for risk management, rising regulatory compliance and regulations, improved adoption rate of massive parallel processing architectures & columnar databases and enhanced streamline business operations are some key factors triggering the market size.
- However, data address validation issues and presence of data silos are some factors limiting the market growth. Moreover, exploitation of data maturity model will remain as a significant opportunity for the market growth over the forecast period.
- By end user, healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant rate. In healthcare industry huge collection and management of data is involved in order to maintain the medical records of the patients for the further treatment of patients.
- With increase in demand for health information technology data management has gained importance in health care industry which supports the market growth.
- Based on geography, North America is projected to account for the largest market share in enterprise data management market due to increasing knowledge of data management and implementation of data governance. In addition, emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil and Africa are expected to witness advancements in execution of data management solutions.
Deployment Types Covered: On-Premises, Hosted Deployment
Software’s Covered: Data Architecture, Data Security, Data Quality, Data Stewardship, Data Standards
Data Processes, Data Governance, Other software
User Types Covered: Enterprises, SMBS (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises)
End Users Covered: Energy and Utilities, BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance) ,Government ,Healthcare ,IT and Telecom, Transportation and Logistics ,Retail, Manufacturing , Other End Users
Services Covered: Training and Support Services, Operation and Maintenance Services, Consulting Services
North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand)
South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
We have a large number of reports in IT & Telecommunication Industry which can be accessed in the following link: https://www.reportsellers.com/category/it-telecommunication-market-research-report
About Report Sellers
Report Sellers is a premium market research service provider offering market reports in varied sectors. We have a team of experienced analysts and publishers who continuously track the latest trends in different industries. Report Sellers is a brand of global repute and offers the best suited research services to its clients globally in the most satisfying manner. We have a strong network of industry experts who have successfully delivered complex research assignments in niche and top markets.
For more information, contact