Global Cosmetic Surgery Market – Key Players
Key players profiled in the report are Johnson & Johnson, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Cutera, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Allergan, Inc., Genesis Biosystems, Inc. and others.
Try Sample Report Here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3157 .
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market – Study Objectives
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global Cosmetic Surgery market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global cosmetic surgery market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market – Overview
Plastic surgery is a special segment of surgery field which is involved in the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body so as to enhance the body’s appearance. The Market for Cosmetic Surgery is expected to reach $ 21.97 billion by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of ~7.8% during 2017-2023.
The Cosmetic Surgery Market is driven by
- Social and cultural factors such as influence of media, fashion and film industry, peer pressure for appearance and beauty, changing dimensions of beauty etc. The growth of the tourism industry and formation of tourism clusters such as Miami, Bangkok etc. has not only increased exposure to cosmetic surgeries but have also created a high point demand for these surgeries. The American society for aesthetic plastic surgery estimates that, for the year 2013, there was a 6.5% increase in the total number of cosmetic surgical procedures over 2012, with almost 1.9 million surgical procedures performed in 2013. Thus there has been rising trend of cosmetic surgeries with a hefty 40% growth with men
- Health factors such as rise in obesity, accidents, the growing safety margin of cosmetic surgery, growing number of cosmetic surgery hospitals etc.
- Technological factors such as development of advanced materials such as silicone implants etc.
- Economic factors such as growing per capita income, falling cost of cosmetic surgeries etc.
Moreover factors restraining the market are non-essential nature of cosmetic surgery, social taboos against violation of body parts, high cost of cosmetic surgeries despite reduction etc.
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market – Segments
The Global cosmetic surgery market is segmented on the basis of surgery type. Based on the surgery type, the market has been segmented as liposuction, eyelid and nose surgery, body contouring, facial reconstruction, cosmetic implants and others. The body contouring segment is further sub segmented into tummy tuck, breast lift, others. Similarly the cosmetic implants segment is sub segmented into breast augmentation, buttock implants, chin & cheek implants.
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market – Regional Analysis
US accounts for the maximum market share of the global cosmetic surgery market and the market is expected to increase continuously in coming years. This can be attributed to increasing pool of awareness and the growing acceptability of cosmetic surgery. Advancing technologies within the cosmetic surgery such as advanced silicone and polymer implants is also driving the market. However there is a definite shift of cosmetic surgery market to Asia pacific and Latin America with the most active part played by tourism industry.
Some of Major Table of Contents for “Global Cosmetic Surgery Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2023”
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
To Know More Enquire @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3157 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312