A new market study, titled “Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market is accounted for $19.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $35.95 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.12% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising incidence of trauma injuries, huge demand for emergency care and increase in funds & hospital infrastructure expansion are propelling the market growth. However, high price for emergency equipment and product recollect due to irregular functioning are hindering the growth of the market. Growing healthcare expenditure and amount of hospitals provides ample of opportunities for growth of the market.
By type, Patient Handling Equipment segment is driven by growing geriatric population, rising technological innovations in medical field and increasing government focus on secure manual handling of patients. These are the helping devices which permit the patients in hospitals and nursing homes to transfer between beds, chairs and other places. It is especially designed to help the patients with ability to move but who are lack the strength to manage their body movements. The segment is further divided into wheelchairs and scooters, medical beds, patient lifting equipment and other patient handling equipment.
By Application, respiratory care system segment is driven by high dominance of respiratory diseases, quick development in the aging population, increasing urbanization and pollution levels. It provides better care to patients suffering from acute and chronic respiratory diseases. It is utilized for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and tuberculosis.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to increasing standards of living, rising demand for excellence medical care and growing healthcare expenditure.
Some of the key players in Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market include Johnson & Johnson, Asahi Kasei Corporation, 3M, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic Plc, Stryker Corporation, Smiths Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, C. R. Bard, Inc. and Cardinal Health.
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Life Support and Emergency Resuscitation Equipment
- Patient Handling Equipment
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Wound Care Consumables
- Infection Control Supplies
- Other EMS Products
- Trauma Injuries
- Cardiac Care
- Respiratory Care
- Other Applications
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market, By Type
6 Global Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market, By Application
7 Global Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market, By End User
8 Global Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Products Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)