Market Research Future has released a new report on the Global Artificial Retina Market which reveals a notable CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023 with an estimated value of US$ 102.9 Million by the end of 2023.
Global Artificial Retina Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in this market are:
- SECOND SIGHT (US)
- Nano Retina (Israel)
- Retina Implant AG (Germany)
- PIXIUM VISION (France)
- Bionic Vision Australia
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2812 .
Global Artificial Retina Market – Segments
Global Artificial Retina Market has been segmented on the basis of type of retinal implants which comprise Epiretinal Implants, Subretinal Implants. On the basis of End user it comprise Eye hospitals, Research laboratories, and others.
Global Artificial Retina Market – Overview
Artificial retina is new hope for blind people. Artificial retina manufacturers are investing huge money in R&D which is leading to new and innovative product development which is driving the growth for the market. Artificial retina manufacturers are collaborating with hospitals to provide product and service which is key driver for the market. Global Market for Artificial Retina is growing steady and expected to continue its growth near future. Global Artificial Retina Market is expected to grow US$ 102.9 million by 2023 at CAGR of 2.1%.
Retinal degeneration is major reason for blindness in humans and no clinical treatments can cure this medical condition. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare and inherited eye disorder that causes progressive degeneration of the rod photoreceptor cells of the retina which leads to blindness. Artificial retina helps blind person to see objects. Artificial retina are placed either in the internal surface of the retina or outer surface of retina. There are around 1.5 million people suffering from retinitis pigmentosa which ultimately causes blindness. Approximately, 280 million people with visual impairment and about 40 million people are completely blind.
Global Artificial Retina Market – Intended Audience
- Eye Hospitals and Clinics
- Artificial Retina devices manufacturers and suppliers
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Potential Investors
Global Artificial Retina Market – Regional Analysis
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America is believed to be the largest market for artificial retina. Moreover the European market is also growing and second largest market for artificial retina. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the artificial retina during the forecasted period. Rest of the World is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the artificial retina market.
Global Artificial Retina Market – Study Objectives
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Artificial Retina Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Artificial Retina Market based on various factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Questions Answered In This Report
- What will the market size and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
To Know More Enquire @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2812 .
Major Table of Content
- Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
- Market Dynamics
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312