A new market study, titled “Medical Automation – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Medical Automation Technologies Market is estimated to be $52.67 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $95.2 billion growing at a CAGR of 8.8%. The factors that are influencing the market growth include rising healthcare costs, investment by venture capitalists and the increase in use of point of care testing devices (glucose meters, digital blood pressure monitors, pregnancy test kits and HIV test kits). However, the tax imposed by the U.S government on medical devices manufacturers and rigorous approval procedures to launch a product or services by companies is likely to hinder the market growth.
North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share, followed by Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing aged population, growing occurrence of CVDs, diabetes, and cancer, increased funding on healthcare and life sciences research are propelling the growth of the Asia-Pacific market. Furthermore, the rising need of automation in various other medical fields represents the growth opportunities for this market.
Some of the major players in the Global Medical Automation Technologies Market include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Tecan Group Ltd., Stanley Black and Decker, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., CAE Ltd., Brainlab AG, Given Imaging Ltd. and Medtronic, Inc.
- Therapeutic Automation
- Lab and Pharmacy Automation
- Logistics and Training Automation
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Automation
End Users Covered:
- Research Labs and Institutes
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Home/Ambulatory and Others
Type of Technologies Covered:
- Robotic and computer-assisted surgical equipment
o Surgical robots
o Surgical planners and simulators
o Intelligent operating rooms and related equipment
o Surgical navigation systems
- Automated therapeutic (non-surgical) devices
o Automated medication delivery systems
o Automated defibrillators
- Automated prescription fulfillment devices
o Dispensing machines
o Intravenous compounders
o Packaging machines
- Automated medical imaging and image analysis
o Automated microscopy
o Automated radiography and fluoroscopy
o Automated skin cancer detection
o Automated whole-breast ultrasound
o Computer-aided detection
o Endoscopic capsules
- Automated laboratory testing and analysis
o Point-of-care Testing Systems
o Central Laboratory Systems
- Automated healthcare logistics, resource and patient tracking
o Hospital asset/patient/staff tracking systems
o Automated hospital pickup and delivery
- Automated health assessment and monitoring technologies
o Wearable monitors
o Telehealth kiosks
o Automated home monitoring and telemetry
o Automated eye examination devices
o Automated drug testing
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Medical Automation Technologies Market, By Application
6 Global Medical Automation Technologies Market, By End User
7 Global Medical Automation Technologies Market, By Type
8 Global Medical Automation Technologies Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Acrobot Company Ltd.
10.2 Awarepoint Corp.
10.3 Brainlab AG
10.4 CAE Ltd.
10.5 Clearcount Medical Solutions, Inc.
10.6 Ekahau Inc.
10.7 eScreen Inc.
10.8 GE Healthcare
10.9 Given Imaging Ltd.
10.10 iCad Inc.
10.11 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
10.12 Medtronic, Inc.
10.13 Philips Healthcare
10.14 Quiqmeds, Inc.
10.15 Siemens Healthcare
10.16 Stanley Black and Decker, Inc.
10.17 t+ Medical Americas
10.18 Tecan Group Ltd.
10.19 U-Systems, Inc.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)