An electronic health record (EHR), is the schematized group of health information on patient data in a digital layout. These records can be shared across different health care settings. EHR includes a wide range of data, such as demographics, medical history of patient, medication & allergies, immunization status, laboratory test results, radiology images, vital signs, personal statistics like age and weight, and billing information.
Accurate & up-to-date patient data and reduced healthcare cost in long term are the major drivers which are likely to aid the growth of electronic health record market. Cloud based software is expected to add new opportunities for this market in the coming years.
Get The Free Sample : http://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPHE100000822
The “Global Electronic Health Record Market Analysis to 2025” is a specialized and in-depth study of the electronic health record industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global electronic health record market with detailed market segmentation by type, installation type, application, and geography. The global electronic health record market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
List of Companies
2. GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
3. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
4. McKesson Corporation
5. Epic Systems Corporation.
6. NextGen Healthcare (Quality Systems, Inc.)
8. Healthcare Management System
10. AdvancedMD, Inc.
Browse The Report: http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/electronic-health-record-market
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Electronic Health Record Market
- To analyze and forecast the global Electronic Health Record Market on the basis of technology, solution, end-user vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Electronic Health Record Market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Electronic Health Record Market players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.