WiseGuyReports have announced the addition of a new report titled “Teleradiology – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)”.
According to research report, the Global Teleradiology market is estimated at $1.94 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.31 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2016 to 2022. Factors such as technological innovation and increase in health care expenditure owing to the rise in income levels are the prominent factors driving the market growth. Shortage of skilled professionals and low data security measure are expected to constrain the market.
X-ray segment holds the largest market share in 2015 and Computed Tomography is anticipated to grow at higher CAGR during forecast period. By category, hardware holds the lucrative share and is expected to show the same throughout forecast period. North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions owing to technological advancements and quick adoption. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher CAGR and is anticipated to account for the highest market share during forecast period because of favourable government policies in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Agfa HealthCare, Siemens Healthcare, StatRad, Virtual Radiology (vRAD), ONRAD, Global Diagnostics, Everlight Radiology, Cybernet Medical Corporation, 4ways Healthcare Limited, RamSoft, Inc., Spectra AB, Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd., NightHawk Radiology, Inc., ALTA VISTA TELERADIOLOGY, Argus Radiology, FujiFilm Medical Systems and Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc.
- Cloud- Based
- Web- Based
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
- Ultrasound Systems
- X- Ray
- Telecom and networking
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Picture Archiving And Communication System (PACS)
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1306493-teleradiology-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Teleradiology Market, By Technology
6 Global Teleradiology Market, By Modality
7 Global Teleradiology Market, By Category
8 Global Teleradiology Market, By Application
9 Global Teleradiology Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Agfa HealthCare
11.2 Siemens Healthcare
11.4 Virtual Radiology (vRAD)
11.6 Global Diagnostics
11.7 Everlight Radiology
11.8 Cybernet Medical Corporation
11.9 4ways Healthcare Limited
11.10 RamSoft, Inc.
11.11 Spectra AB
11.12 Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd.
11.13 NightHawk Radiology, Inc.
11.14 ALTA VISTA TELERADIOLOGY
11.15 Argus Radiology
11.16 FujiFilm Medical Systems
11.17 Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)