A new market study, titled “Smart Pulse Oximeters – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Smart Pulse Oximeters market is accounted for $766.56 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $1378.95 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 8.7%. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases, technological advancements and soaring demand for portable monitoring devices are the some of the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness in developing economies is hampering the market. Increase in healthcare expenditure in emerging economies and proactive monitoring of the health status are creating ample opportunities for the players in the market.
By Product the Fingertip pulse oximeters holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to its characteristics such as easy to use, light weight and increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases. Finger pulse oximeters provide accurate readings within seconds making it the perfect device for spot checks. Finger pulse oximeters display SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation %) and heart rate in beats per minute.
Geographically, North America holds the largest market share during the forecast period. Rising respiratory diseases, well established healthcare infrastructure, high disposable income and increasing awareness of smart pulse oximeters are the some of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market in the region.
Some of the key players in the Smart Pulse Oximeters market are Medtronic PLC, General Electric Company, Masimo Corporation, Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Smiths Group PLC, Omron Corporation, Halma PLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nonin Medical, INC., iHealth Labs Inc., Technocare Medisystems, Shenzhen Creative Industry Co.,Ltd and Indiegogo, Inc.
- Pediatric Pulse Oximeters
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-held Pulse Oximeters
- Other Products
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC)
- Home Care Setting
- Hospitals & Clinics
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2769020-smart-pulse-oximeters-global-market-outlook-2017-2023
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Smart Pulse Oximeters Market, By Product
6 Global Smart Pulse Oximeters Market, By End User
7 Global Smart Pulse Oximeters Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Medtronic PLC
9.2 General Electric Company
9.3 Masimo Corporation
9.4 Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
9.5 Smiths Group PLC
9.6 Omron Corporation
9.7 Halma PLC
9.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.9 Nonin Medical, INC.
9.10 iHealth Labs Inc.
9.11 Technocare Medisystems
9.12 Shenzhen Creative Industry Co.,Ltd.
9.13 Indiegogo, Inc.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)