WiseGuyReports has announced the addition of a new intelligence report, titled “Cell Expansion – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)”.
According to research report, the Global Cell Expansion market is expected to grow from $8.57 billion in 2016 to reach $28.30 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 18.6%. Rising high prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing government funding for research, soaring company investments for the development of cell-based products and technological advancements in cell expansion techniques are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of operation required for cell expansion techniques and ethical concerns hamper the growth of the market.
By product, cell expansion supporting equipment segment is divided into flow cytometer, centrifuges, cell counter, and other supporting equipment. Cell expansion technology has emerged as a promising therapeutic solution for brain and spinal cord injuries, neurodegeneration, cardiovascular disorders, blood cell formation, diabetes, and a myriad of other conditions. It is also used to diagnose some types of tumors, and used in the production of regenerative medicines.
Geographically, North America dominates the cell expansion market owing to the rapid growth in the number of patients suffering from chronic diseases the market is expected to witness huge growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Cell Expansion market include GE Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Miltenyi Biotec, STRYKER CORP, Merck KGAA, MEDTRONICS’S PLC, Corning, Inc, Terumo BCT Inc, Beckman Coulter Inc, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Stemcell Technologies and Lonza Group Ltd.
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2768978-cell-expansion-global-market-outlook-2017-2023
- Cancer and Cell-Based Research
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research
- Other Applications
End Users Covered:
- Cell Banks
- Research Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
Cell Types Covered:
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Cell Expansion Market, By Application
6 Global Cell Expansion Market, By Product
7 Global Cell Expansion Market, By End User
8 Global Cell Expansion Market, By Cell Type
9 Global Cell Expansion Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
11.1 GE Healthcare
11.2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.4 Miltenyi Biotec
11.5 STRYKER CORP
11.6 Merck KGAA
11.7 MEDTRONICS’S PLC
11.8 Corning, Inc.
11.9 Terumo BCT, Inc
11.10 Beckman Coulter, Inc.
11.11 Sigma Aldrich Corporation
11.12 Stemcell Technologies
11.13 Lonza Group Ltd.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)