A new market study, titled “Cardiovascular Drugs: Global Markets to 2022”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Scope of Report:
This report provides detailed exposure of the cardiovascular drugs market, highlighting major cardiovascular diseases with detailed epidemiology for the primary disease areas. The report includes an industrywide assessment of the novel product launches, recent approvals, research and development pipeline, and blockbuster drugs.
Strict regulations are imposed on cardiovascular drugs and the report discusses the regional regulatory landscape for these drugs. This includes products approved by the regulatory authorities in recent years. Products under development or that are in different stages of clinical trials are analyzed in the pipeline assessment section.
Cardiovascular drug delivery systems are also included in the report, such as nanoparticle-mediated drug delivery, gene therapy and cell therapy, among others.
A discussion of the major players is included in the competitive landscape section, which looks at trends in product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements. Company profiles of major players operating in the cardiovascular drugs market include overviews, key product offerings, financials, strategies, SWOT analysis, and new research and development strategies. The report will be particularly useful to readers in its thorough analysis of the leading products and will enable readers to recognize growing brands, key drug classes, and leading manufacturing companies with significant market share.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
The report identifies market opportunities within the cardiovascular drugs market and discusses novel pipeline molecules that are in a developmental phase. The study investigates market driving factors, opportunities and restraints and analyzes the global markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East and Africa by disease areas and drug class.
Growth in various disease segments is expected in emerging economies, driven by the increasing expenditures of countries such as India, China, Brazil and Russia.
The report is designed to achieve the following objectives:
– Highlight the drivers and opportunities that affect the cardiovascular drugs market.
– Analyze the market demand, competition dynamics, and pipeline and regulatory landscape to forecast the market size for various segments.
– Analyze market growth and opportunities by geography.
– Identify the product portfolios of leading companies and track their recent developments, to draw an accurate competitive landscape.
– Track and analyze recent collaborations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and patents.
– 52 data tables and 48 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for cardiovascular drugs
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force in drug development
– Information on competitor initiatives, and information with regard to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications
– Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca PLC, United Therapeutics Corp., Gilead Sciences Inc. and Pfizer Inc.
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3072031-cardiovascular-drugs-global-markets-to-2022
ASTELLAS PHARMA INC.
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY
DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY LTD.
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
GILEAD SCIENCES INC.
HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
JOHNSON & JOHNSON INC.
MERCK & CO. INC.
UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Pipeline Analysis
Chapter 5 Regulatory Scenario
Chapter 6 Cardiovascular Drug Delivery Systems
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Disease Areas
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Drug Class
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape and Key Developments
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix: Acronyms
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)