A new market study, titled “Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Alzheimer’s Disease Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is a progressive, irreversible neurodegenerative disorder. It is the leading cause of dementia. Alzheimer’s is associated with the increase of beta amyloid and tau proteins in the brains of affected patients.
Cognitive function declines and patients suffer memory loss and disorientation amongst many other neuropsychiatric conditions as the disease progresses.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Alzheimer’s disease across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Alzheimer’s have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Alzheimer’s disease include:
- Other dementias
- Depression and other psychiatric conditions
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Education level / years of education
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Alzheimer’s disease’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Alzheimer’s disease and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Alzheimer’s disease’s prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Alzheimer’s disease which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Alzheimer’s disease patients.
Table of Contents
- List of Tables and Figures
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
- Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
- Top-line prevalence for Alzheimer’s disease
- Features of Alzheimer’s disease patients
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms of AD patients
- Comorbid Conditions of AD patients
- Abbreviations used in the report
- Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
- Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
- Patient-Based Offering
- Online Pricing Data and Platforms
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)