The vacuum blood collection system consists of a double-pointed needle, a plastic holder or adapter, and a series of vacuum tubes with rubber stoppers of various colours. A vacuum blood collection tube is evacuated to create a vacuum inside the tube facilitating the draw of a predetermined volume of liquid. Most commonly used to collect blood samples in venipuncture, they are also used as urine collection tubes and as serum separator tubes. Vacuum Blood Collection Tube tubes may contain additives designed to stabilize and preserve the specimen prior to analytical testing. Tubes are available with or without a safety-engineered closure, with a variety of labelling options and closure colours as well as a range of draw volumes.
The Global Vacuum Blood Collecting Tube Market is growing exponentially owing to rising prevalence of chronic respiratory disease and increasing usage of combination therapy are the major factor driving the vacuum blood collecting tube Market. The global market for vacuum blood collection tube is expected grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecasted period.
Vacuum collection tubes are glass or plastic tubes sealed with a partial vacuum inside by rubber stoppers. The air pressure inside the tube is negative, less than the normal environment. After inserting the longer needle into the vein, the phlebotomist pushes the tube into the holder so that the shorter needle pierces the stopper. The difference in pressure between the inside of the tube and the vein causes blood to fill the tube. The tubes are available in various sizes for adult and paediatric phlebotomies.
Global Vacuum Blood Collecting Tube Market – Regional Analysis
Depending on geographic region, Globally North America is the largest market for vacuum blood collecting tube. The North American market for vacuum blood collecting tube is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% by the end of the forecasted period. These tubes may contain additional substances that preserve blood for processing in a medical laboratory. There is an increase in blood testing in these countries due to the prevalence new diseases.
Asia pacific region is expected to be fastest growing region in vacuum blood collecting tube market. Middle East & Africa is expected to have limited but steady growth in the market. These countries with the advancement of technology are expected to show large number of cases of infections and other hospital acquired disease which remain unnoticed currently.
Request Sample copy of Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Market Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1371 .
Global Vacuum Blood Collecting Tube Market – Company Analysis
A vacuum blood collection tube is a sterile glass tube with a colored rubber stopper creating a vacuum seal inside of the tube which facilitate drawing predetermined volume of liquid, it is known as a Vacutainer. The vacutainer tubes were invented by Joseph Kleiner and Becton Dickinson in 1949. Vacutainer is a registered trademark of Becton Dickinson, which manufactures and sells the tubes ever since. The new gel vacuum tube seems to be an effective tool in the evacuated blood collection system due to its advantage in reduction of time in specimen processing.
Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Sunphoria Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Narang Medical Limited, CML Biotech, Bio – X, Labtech Disposables, Hebei Xinle Sci &Tech Co.,LTD (China), Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd, HUMAN (US), Terumo (Japan), GBO, Medtronic (US), Sarstedt and others are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the global vacuum blood collecting tube market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
Study Objectives of Vacuum blood collection tube Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Vacuum blood collection tube market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Vacuum blood collection tube market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Vacuum blood collection tube market.
Get Discount on Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Market Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1371 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312