An intelligence report has been added to the portfolio of WiseGuyreports titled, “Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2027”.
The ‘Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2027’ report provides a disease overview of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) along with the epidemiology and the market scenario in the 7MM – United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain Italy , United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Report covers the therapeutics market revenue, treatment practice and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) forecasted market share from 2017 to 2027 segmented by seven major markets. In addition, the report also includes global forecast of epidemiology of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) till 2027. Our epidemiology forecast covers the prevalent population as well as the diagnosed population having Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH).
The report also covers the detailed market size forecast for 7MM. According to report, it is estimated that the market size of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in 7MM shall increase and reach up to 49.25 Billion in 2027, with the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.0% for the period i.e., 2015-2027.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is a subtype of NAFLD (Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease) that is characterized by accumulation of large amount of fat in the liver, along with inflammation and scarring. NASH is one of the most common liver related health problem and is considered to be strongly associated with insulin resistance, central obesity, reduced glucose tolerance, type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), arterial hypertension, and hypertriglyceridemia. The condition can further progress to cirrhosis, liver failure and rarely liver cancer.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in US, European Union 5 (EU5- Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets.
Table of Content
- Report Introduction
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market Overview at a Glance
- Total Market Share Distribution of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis for 7 MM in 2016
- Total Market Share Distribution of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis for 7 MM in 2027
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Key Points:
- Population and Forecast Parameters
- Prevalent Population of NASH in 7MM
- Region-Wise Prevalent Population of NASH
- Diagnosed Population of NASH in 7MM
- Region-Wise Diagnosed Population of NASH
- Treatment Algorithm
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Current Recommendations for NAFLD/NASH
- EASL–EASD–EASO Clinical Practice Guidelines for the management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Guideline for NAFLD/NASH, by the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSG) in cooperation with “The Japan Society of Hepatology”
- Unmet Needs
- Emerging Drugs
- Emerging Therapies
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Country-Wise Market Analysis
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- Report Methodology
- Consulting Services
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)