WiseGuyReports has added new market study to its database, titled “Medical Animation – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)”.
According to research report, the Global Medical Animation Market is accounted for $130.47 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $421.11 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period. Growing penetration of Smartphones, rising usage of medical animation by life sciences & medical device and increasing ageing population are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, high cost of medical animation services is hampering the market. Emerging economies are offering new growth opportunities for the players in the medical animation market.
Advent of biological illustration and 3D computer graphics in healthcare marketing is contributing towards the dominant share of life science segment. Increasing research activities for the development of new product and related awareness concerning to various injuries, diseases and defects, the adoption of animated studies is anticipated to increase in coming years. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of this region can be attributed to the growing pharmaceutical industry, growing number of medical institutes in India, lucrative medical devices industry in China, entry of local players and low cost of medical animation in India.
Some of the key players in Medical Animation market include Infuse Medical, Hybrid Medical Animation, Inc., Ghost Productions, Inc., Scientific Animations, Inc., Invivo Communications, Inc., Random42 Scientific Communication, Radius Digital Science , Nucleus Medical Media, AXS Studio, Inc., Visible Body, Elara Systems, Inc., Animated Biomedical Productions, Xvivo Scientific Animation, Blausen Medical Communications, Inc., Understand.Com, Trinsic Animation, LLC., Viscira and Medmovie, Inc.
Therapeutic Areas Covered:
- Cosmeceuticals/Plastic Surgery
- Other Therapeutic Areas
Animation Types Covered:
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation
- Real Time Imaging (4D Animation)
- Flash Animation
End Users Covered:
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Academic Institutes
- Life Science Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Other End Users
- Cellular and Molecular Studies
- Patient Education
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA) and Approval
- Surgical Training and Planning
- Other Applications
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Medical Animation Market, By Therapeutic Area
6 Global Medical Animation Market, By Animation Type
7 Global Medical Animation Market, By End User
8 Global Medical Animation Market, By Application
9 Global Medical Animation Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Infuse Medical
11.2 Hybrid Medical Animation, Inc.
11.3 Ghost Productions, Inc.
11.4 Scientific Animations, Inc.
11.5 Invivo Communications, Inc.
11.6 Random42 Scientific Communication
11.7 Radius Digital Science
11.8 Nucleus Medical Media
11.9 AXS Studio, Inc.
11.10 Visible Body
11.11 Elara Systems, Inc.
11.12 Animated Biomedical Productions
11.13 Xvivo Scientific Animation
11.14 Blausen Medical Communications, Inc.
11.16 Trinsic Animation, LLC.
11.18 Medmovie, Inc.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)