An intelligence report has been added to the portfolio of WiseGuyReports titled, “Global M-health Device Market – Estimation & Forecast, 2017-2023”.
mHealth or mobile health, are used for the practice of medicine and public health supported by mobile devices. M-Health enables various electronic health (e-health) data content and services to users, by using wireless technologies such as WiMax, Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS/3G, and WiFi among others. These devices are deployed for monitoring, diagnosis, and treatment applications that augment the chances of better healthcare and fitness systems. These devices work as a guiding framework to record the data by the patient and send it to the healthcare providers for feedback.
The global M-health device market is expected to reach USD 48,663.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 35.03% during the forecasted period.
The global M-health device market is segmented on the basis of types, application and regions. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into: medical devices, health & fitness devices, and others. The medical devices segment market accounts the largest share and is expected to reach USD 39,530.4 million by 2023 from USD 4,752.5 million in 2016 at the CAGR of 34.89 % for the forecasted periods.
On the basis on application, the global M-health device market is segmented into monitoring, diagnosis and treatment, education and awareness, healthcare management, prevention and wellness and others. Monitoring application of m-health device dominated the global market in 2016 and accounted for USD 3,485.0 million and it is due to increasing deployment of m-health device solutions by healthcare providers and workers.
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. North America has the dominating market for M-health device. The M-health device market for North America is estimated at USD 2,052.9 million in 2016 and expected to reach by USD 16,443.4 million by 2023 at a fastest CAGR of 34.16%.
The leading market players in the global M-health device market include GE Healthcare, Apple Inc., Philips, Athenahealth, Cerner, Medtronics, and Allscripts.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global M-health device market
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on channels, applications, and regions for the global M-health device market.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analysing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economical factors that influences the global M-health device market
- To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global M-health device market
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Pharmaceutical Suppliers
- Potential investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Research companies
- North America accounted for the largest market share in the global M-health device market, registering USD 2,052.9 million in 2016 and expected to reach by USD 16,443.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 34.16%
- The medical devices segment market accounts the largest share and is expected to reach USD 39,530.4 million by 2023 from USD 4,752.5 million in 2016 at the CAGR of 34.89 %
- Monitoring application of m-health device dominated the global market in 2016 and accounted for USD 3,485.0 million
The reports also covers regional analysis
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o Middle East
Table of Contents
1 Report Prologue 11
2 Introduction 14
3 Research Methodology 16
4 Market Dynamics 18
5 Market Factor Analysis 24
6 Global M-Health Device Market, By Type 30
7 Global M-Health Device Market, By Application 35
8 M-health Device Market, By Regions 43
9 Competitive Landscape 75
10 Company Profile 76
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)