A new market study, titled “Image Guided Surgery Devices – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017”, has been featured on wiseGuyReports.
The Medical Devices sector report, “Image Guided Surgery Devices – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017″ provides an overview of Image Guided Surgery Devices currently in pipeline stage.
Image Guided Surgery Devices use real time images during surgery. It assist surgeons in precisely guiding the surgical instruments to the anatomic structures, and helps in minimizing the chances of errors and reducing the procedure time.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Image Guided Surgery Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by t industry experts.
– Extensive coverage of the Image Guided Surgery Devices under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Image Guided Surgery Devices and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Image Guided Surgery Devices under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Centerline Biomedical Inc
Clear Guide Medical, LLC
Florida International University
GE Healthcare LLC
German Cancer Research Center
InnerOptic Technology Inc
John Hopkins University
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Lightpoint Medical Ltd
Mariner Endosurgery Inc
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Perceptive Navigation LLC
South African Medical Research Council
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
TechsoMed Medical Technologies Ltd.
The Acrobot Company Limited
University Health Network
University of Arizona
University of Bern
University of California Los Angeles
University of California San Diego
Washington University in St Louis
Xact Medical LLC
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 10
3 Products under Development 11
4 Image Guided Surgery Devices – Pipeline Products under Development by Companies 15
5 Image Guided Surgery Devices Companies and Product Overview 19
6 Image Guided Surgery Devices – Recent Developments 76
7 Appendix 143
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)