A new market study, titled “Global Therapeutic Medical Guidewire Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Guide wires are medical devices used in the surgical procedures such as interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, gastroenterology, vascular surgery, and many others. They are made up of stainless steel metallic structures, used to guide the catheter placement. The global therapeutic medical guide wire market is expecting a stable growth during the forecasted period, 2017-2023. The major driving factors for the growth of the market are growing prevalence of chronic disorders, growing preference towards minimally invasive surgical procedures, and technological advancements in the medical guide wire. However, lack of skilled physicians and guide wires associated problems can hamper the market growth in the coming future.
The global therapeutic medical guide wire market is expected to reach USD 3229.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the global therapeutic medical guide wire market is classified into solid guide wire and wrapped guide wire. Solid guide wire market is expected to command the largest market share of 62.7%, and this segment is also expected to grow at a fastest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2017 to 2023
On the basis of the application, the global therapeutic medical guide wire market is classified into peripheral artery disease, cardiovascular diseases, neurovascular diseases, and urological disease. The peripheral artery disease is expected to command the largest market share of 33.3% and this segment is also expected to grow at fastest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
The leading market players in the global therapeutic medical guide wire market include Cordis (Cardinal Health), Biotronik, SP Medical A S, Infiniti Medical, Acme Monaco, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, Terumo Medical Corporation, Cook Medical, and others.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global therapeutic medical guide wire market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on channels, applications, and regions for the global therapeutic medical guide wire market
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market and comprehensively analyze their market share, core competencies, and draw a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors that influence the global therapeutic medical guide wire market
- To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global therapeutic medical guide wire market
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
- Key Executive (CEO and COO) and Strategy Growth Manager
- The Americas hold the largest share of the therapeutic medical guide wire market and is expected to reach USD 1108.0 million by 2023 at the fastest CAGR of 6.2%
- Cardiovascular disease market segment is the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 6.1% in the global therapeutic medical guide wire market, by application
- Wrapped guide wire segment is contributing remarkable share in the market registering 62.7% in the global therapeutic medical guide wire market, by type in 2016
The report also covers regional analysis
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o Middle East
Table of Content
1 Report Prologue 13
2 Market Introduction 16
3 Research Methodology 18
4 Market Dynamics 21
5 Market Factor Analysis 29
6 Global Therapeutic Medical Guidewire by Type 38
7 Global Therapeutic Medical guidewire by Shape 41
8 Global Therapeutic Medical guidewire by Application 44
9 Global Therapeutic Medical guidewire by End Users 48
10 Global Therapeutic Medical guidewire by Regions 51
11 Competitive Landscape 101
12 Company Profiles 102
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)