A new market study, titled “Plasma Fractionation – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Plasma Fractionation Market is accounted for $18.14 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $30.14 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising geriatric population and increasing number of hemophilic patients are boosting the market growth. On the contrary, strict government rules, huge cost and limited reimbursements are some of the factors hampering the market. Rising digit of hemophilic patients is creating growth opportunities for vendors in the market.
By product, immunoglobulin segment witnessed the largest market share during the forecast period. However, protease inhibitors segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate in the next five years. The growth of this segment is mainly attributed to its increasing use for respiratory diseases and growing application in various diseases.
By region, North America accounted for largest market share followed by Europe due to increasing use of immunoglobulins in neurological diseases and increasing use of prophylaxis treatments for diagnosed patients, and the rising number of registered hemophilic patients in this region.
Some of the key players in global plasma fractionation market include Octapharma AG, Chinese Biological Products, Inc., Bio Products Laboratory, Baxter International, Inc., Csl, Ltd., Grifols International SA, Shanghai Raas Blood Products Co., Ltd, China Biologic Products, Inc., Biotest, Kedrion S.P.A., LFB SA and Sanquin.
- Protease Inhibitors
- Coagulation Factor Concentrates
- Fractionation Process
- Other Plasma Products
End Users Covered:
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Critical Care
- Other Applications
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Plasma Fractionation Market, By Product
6 Global Plasma Fractionation Market, By End User
7 Global Plasma Fractionation Market, By Application
8 Global Plasma Fractionation Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Octapharma AG
10.2 Chinese Biological Products, Inc.
10.3 Bio Products Laboratory
10.4 Baxter International, Inc.
10.5 Csl, Ltd.
10.6 Grifols International SA
10.7 Shanghai Raas Blood Products Co., Ltd
10.8 China Biologic Products, Inc.
10.10 Kedrion S.P.A.
10.11 LFB SA
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)