WiseGuyReports has announced the addition of a new business intelligence report, titled “Personalized Medicine – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)”.
According to research report, the Global Personalized Medicine Market accounted for $94.49 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $178.78 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2015 to 2022. Increased healthcare spending, growing incidence of cancer and rising adoption of next generation sequencing are few factors expected to fuel the market growth. Furthermore, government reimbursements for personalized medicine and regulatory scenario are the factors anticipated to propel the demand during the forecast period. However, complexity involved in usage of the drugs, huge development costs and inter-patient changeability of effects are some of the factors hindering the market.
North America commanded the market owing to technological advancements and increased R&D investments by various biotechnology companies in the region. However, the Asia-Pacific is expected to observe significant growth over the forecast period owing to the presence of a huge base of unmet market demand. Personalized medicines have major impact on SME’s and offer lucrative opportunities for these companies to expand their industrial boundaries across the world.
Some of the key players in the market are Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., Sanofi, Quest Diagnostics, Qiagen Inc., Pfizer Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America, Illumina Inc., GE Healthcare, Foundation Medicine Inc., CardioDx Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Becton Dickinson & Co., Asuragen Inc., Amgen Inc., Agendia NV, Abbott and 3G Biotech.
End Users Covered:
- Academic Institutes and Research Laboratories
- Bio and health informatics companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories and Testing facilities
- Other End Users
o Venture capitalists
o Service providers
- Health Informatics
- Companion Diagnostics
- Clinical Research
- Biomarker identification
Therapeutic areas Covered:
- Infectious Diseases
o Hospital Acquired Infections
- Coagulation Therapy
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Blood Transfusion Safety
- Cancer Management
o Blood Markers
o Circulating Tumor Cells
o Tissue-based Tests
- Personalized Medicine Therapeutics
o Genomic Medicine
o Medical Devices
- Personalized Nutrition & Wellness
o Alternative Medicine
o Complementary Medicine
o Retail Nutrition
- Personalized Medical Care
o Diseases Management
o Healthcare Information Technology
- Personalized Medicine Diagnostics
o Direct-to-consumer Diagnostics
o Esoteric Lab Services
o Esoteric Lab Tests
o Genetic Testing
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Personalized Medicine Market, By End User
6 Global Personalized Medicine Market, By Application
7 Global Personalized Medicine Market, By Therapeutic area
8 Global Personalized Medicine Market, By Product
9 Global Personalized Medicine Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
11.3 Quest Diagnostics
11.4 Qiagen Inc.
11.5 Pfizer Inc.
11.6 Laboratory Corporation of America
11.7 Illumina Inc.
11.11 GE Healthcare
11.9 Foundation Medicine Inc.
11.10 CardioDx Inc.
11.11 Bristol-Myers Squibb
11.12 Becton Dickinson & Co.
11.13 Asuragen Inc
11.14 Amgen Inc.
11.15 Agendia NV
11.17 3G Biotech
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)