A new market study, titled “Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies: Global Market Prospects – Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2017”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
The latest report Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies: Global Market Prospects – Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2017 provides a comprehensive analysis of the mHealth landscape. The extensive industry survey of 65 experts from the pharmaceutical, medical devices, healthcare and healthcare IT industries – including organizations that already implement mHealth solutions and services, and those that do not. The survey gathered experience and opinion on the use of mHealth, and insights on key trends for the present and future use of these technologies, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry. The findings from the survey and results from secondary research efforts have been amalgamated with GBI’s own analytical views to provide an assessment that is comprehensive in outlook.
mHealth is a branch of eHealth, and commonly defined as the use of modern information and communication technologies to meet needs of citizens, patients, healthcare professionals, healthcare providers as well as policy markets. It can have a significant impact on consumers and on all aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, and companies are making large investments to leverage these technologies more effectively. mHealth technologies are already a reality in both developed and developing countries, and their uptake is expected to significantly increase in the near future, particularly as the overall healthcare industry continues to shift towards value-based medicine, and due to the increasing need for more cost-effective means to deliver healthcare and to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of medical treatments.
The report features an overview of mHealth solutions and services and its place within the pharmaceutical industry. It examines the factors driving and necessitating the use of these technologies within this industry, and provides detailed examples of how different solutions could be used to provide direct benefits to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare institutions and patients. There is also an analysis of the main challenges surrounding these technologies, as well as case studies of how companies are already implementing mHealth, and deal with some of the challenges. Finally, based on the totality of the survey results and research, strategic recommendations are provided for the effective implementation of new mHealth initiatives.
The results of latest industry survey provide insightful analyses from different expert panels, including results from key geographical markets. The survey examined key issues, such the areas where pharmaceutical organizations are currently utilizing mHealth; where they believe it can have the most impact; the main barriers to uptake and driving factors; the likelihood of increasing investment within the next five years; and the overall attitude towards the use of these technologies within the pharmaceutical industry.
The extensive research conducted to provide a comprehensive view of mHealth solutions and services. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
– What are mHealth technologies? What is their place within the pharmaceutical industry?
– How prevalent is the use of mHealth technologies in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and healthcare IT industries?
– What are the main driving factors necessitating the use of mHealth? What is the relative importance of these factors?
– What are the commercial benefits that the use of mHealth solutions and services can provide across the pharmaceutical value chain?
– In which areas are organizations currently using mHealth, and where do they feel it will have the most impact in the next five years?
– What are the main challenges associated with mHealth technologies? What is the relative importance of these factors across key geographical markets? For the organizations that do not yet utilize mHealth solutions, what specific reasons have led to this decision?
– What is the likelihood that organizations that already use mHealth will increase their investment within the next five years? Will those that do not currently invest in the technology begin doing so over this period?
– How can mHealth initiatives be effectively implemented within an organization?
– What is the overall opinion of industry experts on the use of mHealth technologies?
Reasons to buy
– Gain insightful analyses and comprehensive understanding of mHealth technologies
– Understand the key drivers necessitating the use of mHealth and the main barriers to implementation
– Understand the views of 65 different organizations within the industry on mHealth
– Assess the most relevant uses of mHealth solutions and services within your company, and effective ways of implementing mHealth initiatives
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
2 mHealth Technologies Overview 8
3 The Global mHealth Market: The Most Important Drivers and Restraints in 2017 18
4 mHealth: Transforming Pharma R&D and Commercial Strategy 30
5 The Most Promising Geographical Markets for mHealth Technologies in 2017 43
6 Strategic Considerations for Effective Implementation of mHealth Initiatives 48
7 Conclusions and Future Outlook for mHealth Technologies Beyond 2017 52
8 Appendix 55
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)