A new market study, titled “Dental Lasers – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2018”, has been featured on wiseGuyReports.
The Medical Devices sector report, “Dental Lasers – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2018″ provides an overview of Dental Lasers currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Dental Lasers pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by industry experts.
Dental Lasers Overview
Dental lasers are used for aesthetic tissue re-contouring and treatment of cavities in both hard and soft tissue procedures. Soft tissue procedures are those performed on gums and hard tissue procedures are performed on the jaws. The technology allows removal of tiny layers of the tooth ensuring minimal invasiveness without pain and discomfort. The laser market cover lasers such as diode laser, CO2 laser and Erbium laser (Er:YAG laser).
- Diode Lasers
Diode lasers, also known as soft tissue dental lasers, are primarily used for procedures such as soft tissue surgeries and other periodontal and endodontic treatments. One unit refers to one diode laser.
- CO2 Lasers
CO2 lasers are used primarily for soft tissue surgeries such as frenectomies, oral biopsies and lesion removal. One unit refers to one CO2 laser.
- ErYAG Lasers
Er:YAG lasers or Erbium lasers are used primarily for hard tissue surgeries such as removal of dental decay. One unit refers to one Er:YAG laser.
– Extensive coverage of the Dental Lasers under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Dental Lasers and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Dental Lasers under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
B.E.D. Laser Technologies Ltd.
Jackson State University
PS Advanced Engineering
The Forsyth Institute
University of California Irvine
University of California San Francisco
University of Washington
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 5
3 Products under Development 6
4 Dental Lasers – Pipeline Products under Development by Companies 11
5 Dental Lasers Companies and Product Overview 13
6 Dental Lasers- Recent Developments 22
7 Appendix 60
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)