WiseGuyReports has announced the addition of a new business intelligence report, titled “Dental CAD/CAM Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2027”.
Form past few years, Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) have invaded many practices and is so precise that dental restorations made by CAD/CAM often fits more better than those made in a dental lab. Patient satisfaction is being increased simply because the tooth gets repaired in a single day instead of having to return for repeat appointments. CAD/CAM dentistry technology is helping patients move on faster than ever before. By using the technology dentist can completely control the final result.
Dental CAD/CAM market has been segmented on the basis of type of product which comprises of in-lab system, and in-office system. On the basis of products, market is segmented into equipment which is sub-segmented in to milling machines and scanners, and software. On the basis of application, market is segmented into crowns, dentures, bridges, veneers and inlays/onlays. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into dental laboratory, dental clinic, and research/academic institutes.
Globally the market for Dental CAD/CAM is increasing rapidly. Globally the market for dental CAD/CAM is expected to grow at the rate of about 8.1% from 2016 to 2027.
The key players profiled in the research report are Align Technology, Inc., Axsys Incorporated, B&D Dental Technologies, DATRON AG, Dentsply Sirona, KaVo Dental GmbH, Nobel Biocare (Part of Danaher Corporation), PLANMECA OY, Roland DGA Corporation, Straumann, Yenadent Ltd, 3Shape A/S and others.
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type of product, procedure component, by application, and end users.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Dental CAD/CAM service providers
- Dental CAD/CAM equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
- The dental CAD/CAM global market and is expected to reach $3.33 billion by 2027.
- Equipment holds the largest share of 89% of the market.
- Europe holds the largest market share of 42.2% of dental CAD/CAM market and is anticipated to reach US$ 1,458.0 billion by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 8.5% during the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
1 Report Prologue 12
2 Market Introduction 16
3 Research Methodology 23
4 Market Dynamics 25
5 Global Dental CAD/CAM Market, By Type of Product 29
6 Global Dental CAD/CAM Market, By Components 31
7 Global Dental CAD/CAM Market, By Application 34
8 Global Dental CAD/CAM Market, By End User 38
9 Global Dental CAD/CAM Market, By Region 41
10 Company Profiles 80
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)