Market Research Future published a half-cooked research report on “Global Renal Dialysis Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023”– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Renal dialysis is a procedure that filters and purifies the blood using dialysis machine. It is also used to remove toxic substances such as urea and creatinine from the body. Haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are two types of dialysis, which are widely used in case of kidney failure.
The growing prevalence of renal diseases, increasing research and development activities and growing number of clinical trials are major driving forces of the market. Further, increasing acquaintance and awareness among the patients, growing healthcare sector, government initiatives and new product launches are also key factors for the global renal disease market. However, high of cost of treatment retrains the growth of the market.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1409 .
Key Players in the Market:
Baxter International Inc. (US), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. (US), B.Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Gambro AB (Sweden), Nipro diagnostic Inc. (US), Diaverum Deutschland GmbH (Germany), Covidien (Ireland), Nikkiso Co. Ltd. (Japan), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), NxStage Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and many more. These players are mainly focusing on business expansion, new product launches, and strategic approaches such as acquisitions, and collaborations to strengthen their presence in the market.
Baxter International Inc.:
Baxter International Inc. is an American healthcare company primarily focuses on products to treatment of haemophilia, kidney disease, and other metabolic diseases.
- September, 2017: Baxter International Inc. launched 3-in-1 set for use in continuous renal replacement therapy and sepsis management protocols used to help remove excessive levels of cytokines, endotoxin and other inflammatory mediators from a patient’s blood
- May 2017: Baxter International Inc. launched a new version of AK 98 system that can be sued to deliver HDx enabled by ‘THERANOVA’, Baxter’s latest haemodialysis therapy
- November, 2016: Baxter International Inc. initiates clinical trial for citrate anticoagulant for use during continuous renal replacement therapy
- AMIA Automated PD System, REVACLEAR, REVACLEAR 300, REVACLEAR Max Dialyzers, HOMECHOICE & HOMECHOICE PRO Automated PD Systems are the common products by the company
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA is a German company and the world’s largest provider of dialysis products and services.
- September, 2017: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA announced the divestment of the business of Shiel Medical Laboratory, Inc. to Quest Diagnostics
- August, 2017: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA signed a merger agreement to acquire NxStage Medical, Inc. to strengthen their position as a global leader in home dialysis, and expand their vertically integrated dialysis business
- 4008B, 4008S haemodialysis machine, 5008/5008S therapy system, FX-class dialysers with Helixone membrane and Polysulfone dialysers are the famous dialysis machines and filters. This company has introduced the new fluids – bicaVera low calcium and bicaNova use to regulate the acid-base balance through a pure bicarbonate buffer
- September, 2016: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA acquires dialysis service provider Sandor Nephro Services in India to establish new scale in the dialysis business in India
- May, 2016: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA established regenerative medicine subsidiary, Unicyte AG to pursue research into kidney and liver diseases, diabetes and cancer, and continue successful work with University of Turin
B. Braun Melsungen AG:
- Adimea, Central Concentrate Supply, NEXADIA monitor, Dialog iQ, Diapact CRRT, Hemodialysis bloodline systems, Diacan, Diacan Buttonhole, and Diacan are various product offered by B. Braun Melsungen AG for renal dialysis
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/renal-dialysis-market-1409
According to the National Kidney Foundation, Inc., 10% of world’s population is suffering from chronic kidney diseases. Americas is the largest market for renal dialysis followed by Europe. According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, about 4.9 million people are suffering from different kidney related diseases and one of the major reason for deaths in the U.S.
In Europe, there is an increasing burden of growing prevalence of renal diseases. According to ERA-EDTA, about 10% of the European population is suffering from chronic kidney diseases. Rising patient populations suffering from kidney diseases, availability of treatment, development of new product and services for the treatment, huge funding in R&D, availability of skilled health professionals are the key drivers for European renal disease market. The Western European countries like Germany, France, and the U.K are holding largest market share and the U.K is expected to grow at fastest pace in this region.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
P: +1 646 845 9312