Middle East and Africa. Market for pediatric healthcare in Middle East and Africa was about US$ 48 billion in 2016 and expected to reach US$ 63.6 billion by 2023 at CAGR of 4.1%.
TRY FREE SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2778 .
MarketResearchFuture.com adds “Pediatric Healthcare Market – 2018 Middle East and Africa Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report forecasting to 2023” reports to its database.
The recent market developments has necessitated a ‘see through’ approach so as to avoid the slippery slope generated by the changing paradigms resulting from the powerful forces of economy, business models, competition and others. “Market Research future” presents its latest report titled “Middle East and Africa Pediatric Healthcare Market –forecast till 2023” to help clear the blur resulting from these developments and to give the reader a clear picture of the possibilities and nuisances lying ahead!
Middle East & Africa Paediatric Healthcare Market-Regional Analysis:
Healthcare system in the Middle East & Africa has exhibited tremendously growth from last few years. In the Middle East, the market is expected to grow at a fastest rate owing to the development of healthcare system as well as rising important of diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Furthermore, increasing support by the government authorities for development of novel therapies also influences the growth of the market. In the Middle East & Africa, United Arab Emirates is the largest market for paediatric healthcare market. In Africa, there is tremendous demand for paediatric medical devices owing to an increasing health problems among the infants and children. There is wide scope of the growth of paediatric medical devices and nutritional products in number of under developed countries in African region. Number of government organisation are engaged in the evaluation of healthcare conditions in Africa as well as healthcare firms undertake products such as healthcare camps for women and children in this.
The report for Middle East and Africa Pediatric healthcare Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Key players in the Paediatric Healthcare:
Key players in the automated devices market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Germany), Medtronic Plc. (U.S.), Bayer AG (Germany), Abbott (U.S.), I-SENS, Inc. (South Korea), Siemens (U.S.) and others. The main focus of these players is tapping the market in developing regions across the globe. Also product differentiation plays an important role for sustaining the growth of key players in the market.
Paediatrics is a branch of medicine which deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to paediatric group. It can be classified into the four categories namely neonates (from birth till the first 28 days of life), infants (29 days to 2 years), children (2 years to 12 years) and adolescents (12 years to 18 years). Paediatrician is a medical professional who specializes in providing treating the paediatric group. Paediatric medical devices are devices used for the treatment and care of infants and children below 18 years having some healthcare issues.
Demand for paediatric medical devices is increasing due to high incidence of chronic illnesses among children, high premature birth rate, increasing birth defects among new born, and rising awareness regarding disease conditions among children. Malnutrition among children prevalent in under developed parts of the world is also a major driver of this market. Global Paediatric medical device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during forecast period 2017 to 2023.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG:
- June, 2017: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG acquired mySugr to form a leading platform for digital diabetes management
- August, 2015: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG acquired GeneWEAVE to strengthen offerings in microbiology diagnostics. Roche will pay GeneWEAVE shareholders USD 190 million upfront and up to USD 235 million in contingent product related milestones
- February 2015 : F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG announced the collaboration with BioMed X for the development of Nanomaterial-Based Biosensors for Near-Patient Testing
- September 2014: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG launched Elecsys anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) fertility test for assessment of ovarian reserve for pregnancy
- October, 2016: Medtronic plc received an approval for its suite of cardiac rhythm and heart failure devices and leads to be scanned in both 3 and 1.5 Tesla (T) magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines. This FDA approval will help the company to strengthen its position in MRI machines segment.
- December, 2015: Medtronic plc and Samsung came together in an alliance to accelerate the development of digital health solutions for the millions of people suffering from chronic pain, movement disorders, incontinence, and other conditions who could benefit from neuromodulation therapy.
- October, 2016 : Abbott announced collaborations with Celgene and Agios for diagnostic identification of IDH mutations. The agreement focuses on the development and commercialize the diagnostic tests.
- April, 2016: Abbott received FDA approval for its companion diagnostics “Vysis CLL FISH probe kit” in Leukemia. The kit is used to detect the 17p deletion in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients, the target population of a new drug from AbbVie.
- September, 2016: Siemens launched the combination of the Modularis urological shock wave unit and the flat detector technology of the mobile C-arm Cios Fusion. Since, constantly switching between two or even three different control units would be complicated and could lead to errors, the Modularis’ central control unit is a better option. This will help Siemens to strengthen its position in the market.
Middle East and Africa Pediatric Healthcare Market has been segmented on the basis of type of diseases which comprise Short term diseases, chronic diseases, and others. On the basis of Therapeutics which comprise cardiology, allergy and immunology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, and others. On the basis of treatment it segmented into medication, surgery, and others
Chapter 1. Report Prologue
Chapter 2. Introduction
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
AVAIL AMAZING DISCOUNT ON REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2778 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312