The report titled “Medical Robotics Market -Forecast to 2023″ is a direct appreciation by Market Research Future of the market potential of the Medical Robotics Market. The report intends to provide accurate and meaningful insights, both quantitative as well as qualitative. It can be said with high confidence level, that this report will satisfy the need for comprehensive insights needed to compete and beat other players in today’s winner takes all market! Global medical robotics market is expecting a lavish growth of 20.8% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
MarketResearchFuture.com adds “Medical Robotics Market -2018 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2023” reports to its database.
Regional analysis of Global Medical Robotics Market:
For the sake of the study, the report has been divided into regions such as America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
America dominates the global medical robotics market holding over 40% of total market. The presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, increasing demand of robot-assisted surgeries, high healthcare expenditure are the reasons behind the dominance of U.S. Europe is expected to be the second largest market and is dominated by Germany on account of large medical devices industry.
Europe is followed by the Asia Pacific, which is dominated by Japan. South Korea, China and India are expected to deliver the fastest growth.
Key players of global robotics market:
Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Ltd., Aethon Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Intouch Health Technologies, Inc, Titan Medical, Inc., Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc., ReWalk Robotics, Medrobotics Corporation, KUKA Roboter GmbH, Myomo Inc., Carefusion Inc., Hocoma AG, Mazor Robotics Ltd., Hansen Medical, Inc., Transenterix, Inc., Auroba biomed Inc.
Market Scenario of Global Medical Robotics Market:
Medical Robots are the remote operated machines used in different segments of healthcare to reduce human intervention. The global medical robotics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.8% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
Market Dynamics of Global Medical Robotics Market:
- Better accuracy, precision and elimination of human intervention
- Increasing demand for robotic surgeries on account of their greater precision and success rate
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growing rates of hospitalization, growing healthcare investments and increasing funding for the medical robotics
- High demand for minimally invasive surgeries so as to reduce surgery footprint. Advantages include faster recovery period, less blood, reduced risk of infection, less scarring and thus reduced stay in the hospital
- Technological advances such as excellent maneuverability and ability to reach difficult anatomical positions with only a flick of controls, robotic arm programmed to filter out any tremors in the physician’s hands and others
- improvements is non-invasive imaging such as cardiac PET scan, cardiac CT scan and cardiac MRI
- Possibility of continuous operation by surgery teams working in shifts.
- Potential applications of remote surgeries which involves operating on a patient who is at a different location than the surgeon. Remote surgery has the potential advantages of reduced costs, reducing the transit time for surgeons who are scarce. Remote surgery has huge utility in battlefields where the surgeon cannot go due to safety concerns.
- Development of advanced computer controlled system, analytics and machine learning.
- Cost is the largest restraints of medical robots. For example, costs for robotic surgery may increase by USD 1500 to USD 3000 as compared to traditional surgery. Installation and operation costs of surgical robots coupled with the cost of making the robots are prohibitive. For example, for a robotic laparoscopic surgery, cost of a single robot may be about $2 million with disposable attachments may cost anywhere from $3,000 to $6,000 more than traditional laparoscopic surgery.
- The medical robots have a steep learning curve, the situation which has been worsened by the lack of training surgeons and healthcare professionals receive. Medical colleges do not provide for the training due to low availability and volume of medical robots. The low availability and volume of medical robots makes mass training difficult.
- The robotic surgeries are also limited to certain fields of surgery such as Gynaecology, prostrate surgery etc.
- Risks involved in robotic surgery are pain and/or nerve injury resulting from positioning the surgical robot, from the use of air or gas in the procedure etc.
- Operational constraints such as robotic surgeries also take longer operative time and time under anaesthesia.
- Attitude toward using technology and extrinsic motivation for users coupled with perceived utility of robotic surgery and its safety as well as efficacy and effectiveness remain strong deterrents for the surgical robots market. The costs and benefit analysis of surgical robots need to be analysed before their mass adoption by mainstream surgery. Thus behavioural attitudes and technological lag will affect the rapid adoption of robotic surgery. This lag will be more severe in the developing region market. The U.S. is in a better position as the technological uptake is faster in the U.S. as compared to other regions.
TRY SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1311 .
Segmentation of Global Medical Robotics Market:
Products – medical robotic systems (neurosurgical robotic systems, orthopaedic robotic systems, laparoscopy surgical robotic systems, other), rehabilitation services (prosthetic robots, orthotics robots, assistive robots, therapeutic robots, other), hospitals and pharmacies (pharmacy robot, I.V. robots, other), accessories and others.
Application – cardiology, neurology, laparoscopy, rehabilitation, and other
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
CHAPTER 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
CHAPTER 3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
CHAPTER 4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL MEDICAL ROBOTICS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
5.1 MEDICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
5.1.1 NEUROSURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
5.1.2 ORTHOPEDIC ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
5.1.3 LAPAROSCOPY SURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
5.2 REHABILITATION SERVICES
5.2.1 PROSTHETIC ROBOTS
5.2.2 ORTHOTICS ROBOTS
5.2.3 ASSISTIVE ROBOTS
5.2.4 THERAPEUTIC ROBOTS
5.3 HOSPITALS AND PHARMACIES
5.3.1 PHARMACY ROBOT
5.3.2 I.V. ROBOTS
AVAIL DISCOUNT REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1311 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312