Market Synopsis of Global Liquid Biopsy market:
A liquid biopsy is a comparatively non-invasive, analytical diagnostic test restricted to liquid samples such as blood, urine, saliva etc. Liquid biopsy combines advances in human genome sequencing and rising sensitivity of detecting techniques. The global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach USD 17,372.28 million by 2022, registering a growth of 28% CAGR.
Market Dynamics of Global Liquid Biopsy Market:
- Comparatively painless and non-invasive technique as it avoid the painful extraction of tissue sample.
- Advantage of early high precision detection of diseases which is the holy grail of cancer treatment. Tissue biopsy is oppressed with problems such as low detection rate due to heterogeneous nature of tissue, expensive and others. Traditional tissue biopsy needs an average time of 30 days as compared to approximately 12 days for liquid biopsy, which is expected to fall due to increasing automation of liquid biopsy.
- Real time molecular assessment helps in designing treatment strategies based on the disease progression
- Rise in cases of cancer and other diseases. Cancer rates are predicted to rise by 50% to reach 15 million new cases in the year 2020, according to the World Cancer Report, of World Health Organization. In 2012 alone, 14 million new cases and 8.2 million cancer-related deaths were reported worldwide and this number is projected to reach 22 million within the next two decades. Cardio vascular diseases lead the number of death globally and an estimated 17.5 million people died from CVDs in 2012, representing one third of all global deaths.
- Lifestyle changes such as tobacco use which kills approximately 6 million people each year, from cancer and other diseases. Other environmental factors include certain infections such as hepatitis, human papillomavirus (HPV) etc. and exposure to ionizing radiation and pollutants.
- Technological advantages. Liquid biopsy displays a global spectrum of mutations not limited to spatial distribution of cancer cells and thus not only has higher sensitivity and detection rates than tissue biopsy but also lower failure rates. PCR technology provides a huge advancement over Sanger sequencing used in tissue biopsy which is not sufficient for detecting low-frequency variants.
- Lower costs. Traditional tissue biopsies cost around $15,000 to $60,000 U.S. dollars, with a failure rate of approximately 25%. Liquid biopsies have decimated the costs associated with traditional tissue biopsies. For example Pathway Genomics launched its first liquid biopsy Cancer Intercept for as low as $299 while Guardant360 has a price of $5,800.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/710 .
- Prohibitive costs associated with liquid biopsy. The cost of liquid biopsy for complicated tissues such as heart and liver are comparatively less than tissue biopsy. However certain liquid biopsies can cost up to USD 12000 which still is a prohibitive amount for most people.
- Certain DNA markers have lower concentration than others and as such there is variation in their sensitivity and detection rate.
- Not all cancers patients benefit from early detection. Cancers such as prostrate and brain have poor detection rates as they lie dormant
- Scarcity of trained professionals in developing nations which may present challenges for early adoption by the market due to the rise in cost of treatment.
Key Players for Global Liquid Biopsy market:
Agena Bioscience Inc., Circulogene Theranostics, Trovagene, Inc., RainDance Technologies, Guardant Health, Inc., Admera Health, Biocept, Inc., Exosome Diagnostics and others.
Collaborations and development strategy is being pursued by many players. However we predict lend a
Segments for Global Liquid Biopsy market:
Biomarker type – circulating tumor cells (Ctcs), extracellular vesicles (Evs), circulating tumor DNA (Ctdna), and other biomarker.
Application – reproductive health, cancer therapeutic application, and other therapeutic application. Sample – blood, urine and others.
End-users – hospitals and laboratories, academic and research centers and others.
Major Table of Content for Liquid Biopsy Market:
1 Report Prologue
2.1 Scope of Study
2.2 Research Objective
2.3 Assumptions & Limitations
2.4 Market Structure
3 Research Methodologies
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
Ask to Expertise @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/710 .
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312