A new independent 183 page research with title ‘Zika Virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like United States, Europe, Japan, China, India, Others and important players/vendors such as Abivax SA, Acuitas Therapeutics Inc, Bharat Biotech International Ltd With n-number of tables and figures examining the Zika Virus Infections the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/872061-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review-2
Zika virus infection is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes. Zika virus is a member of the Flaviviridae family. Symptoms include fever, skin rashes, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise, and headache. Risk factors include being in tropical and subtropical areas. Zika virus can be transmitted through sexual intercourse. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms (joint pain and fever) with fluids and medications.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Zika Virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Zika Virus Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 9, 30, 25 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 9 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/872061-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review-2
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease)
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=872061
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Zika Virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Abivax SA, Acuitas Therapeutics Inc, Bharat Biotech International Ltd, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biotron Ltd, CaroGen Corp, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, Ennaid Therapeutics LLC, Etubics Corp, GeneOne Life Science Inc, GeoVax Labs Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, GT Biopharma Inc, Hawaii Biotech Inc, Heat Biologics Inc, Hemispherx Biopharma Inc, Immunovaccine Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Kineta Inc, Moderna Therapeutics Inc, Mymetics Corp, NewLink Genetics Corp, Novalex Therapeutics Inc, Novavax Inc, PaxVax Inc, PlantForm Corp, Plex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Profectus BioSciences Inc, Prokarium Ltd, Replikins Ltd, Sanofi, Sirnaomics Inc, Spotlight Innovation Inc, Starpharma Holdings Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Tamir Biotechnology Inc, TechnoVax Inc, Themis Bioscience GmbH, Theravectys SA, Valneva SE, Vaxart Inc, VBI Vaccines Inc, VLP Therapeutics LLC
Table of Contents
Zika Virus Infections – Overview 6
Zika Virus Infections – Therapeutics Development 7
Zika Virus Infections – Therapeutics Assessment 19
Zika Virus Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
Zika Virus Infections – Drug Profiles 46
Zika Virus Infections – Dormant Projects 160
Zika Virus Infections – Discontinued Products 161
Zika Virus Infections – Product Development Milestones 162
Appendix 174List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Zika Virus Infections, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..1), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 (Contd..2), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/872061-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review-2
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218