A new independent 89 page research with title ‘Smoking Addiction – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like United States, Europe, Japan, China, India, Others and important players/vendors such as Aradigm Corp, AstraZeneca Plc, Axsome Therapeutics Inc With n-number of tables and figures examining the Smoking Addiction, the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/872044-smoking-addiction-pipeline-review-1
Smoking is addictive, people experience an uncontrollable dependence on cigarettes, which on stopping will cause severe mental, emotional or physical reactions. People addicted to smoking develop tolerance to nicotine. Nicotine acts on acetylcholine receptors causing the body to react to nicotine at these receptors in the same manner as it responds to acetylcholine. This leads to alterations in the activity and physiological functions of many brain systems. This causes structural and functional changes in the brains of smokers. Upon sudden nicotine withdrawal, the brain and other parts of the body get disturbed, leading to a condition called withdrawal syndrome. The body usually takes time to function in the absence of nicotine. Symptoms include anger, depression, weight gain headaches and dizziness. The effects of smoking withdrawal stem from the lack of nicotine that can be overcome by nicotine replacement therapies such as the use of nicotine patch or nicotine chewing gum.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/872044-smoking-addiction-pipeline-review-1
HTF Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Smoking Addiction – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Smoking Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 7, 7, 6, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from HTF Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the HTF therapeutic landscape of Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=872044
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smoking Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aradigm Corp, AstraZeneca Plc, Axsome Therapeutics Inc, Bionex Pharmaceuticals LLC, Bioprojet SCR, CoMentis Inc, Embera NeuroTherapeutics Inc, Invion Ltd, Jeil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Lotus Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Selecta Biosciences Inc, Sopharma AD, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
HTF Markets Direct Report Coverage
Smoking Addiction – Overview
Smoking Addiction – Therapeutics Development
Bionex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Embera NeuroTherapeutics Inc
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
Lotus Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Selecta Biosciences Inc
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
Smoking Addiction – Drug Profiles
(bupropion hydrochloride + dextromethorphan hydrobromide) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
(metyrapone + oxazepam) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
AKR-214 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
amitifadine – Drug Profile
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/872044-smoking-addiction-pipeline-review-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218