HTF Market Report released a new research document of 218 pages on industry titled as ‘Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2018’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Abide Therapeutics Inc, AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc, Adynxx Inc, AngioChem Inc, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018 – 2022
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/896026-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-4
Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2018
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Pain is one of the main postoperative adverse outcomes causing distress to patients. Degree of postoperative pain experienced by individuals varies. Cause of pain includes peripheral nerve damage during surgery, inflammation at the site of the wound and damage to bodily tissues during surgery. Risk factors include site of the operation, age, level of fear or anxiety, surgical procedure, personal preference and response to agents given. Treatment for post-operative pain includes analgesia and anesthetics.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 5, 1, 8, 18, 8, 1, 21, 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Abide Therapeutics Inc, AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc, Adynxx Inc, AngioChem Inc, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc, Apsen Farmaceutica SA, Cadila Healthcare Ltd, Camurus AB, Cara Therapeutics Inc, Center Laboratories Inc, Colby Pharmaceutical Co, Cytogel Pharma LLC, Dompe Farmaceutici SpA, Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc, EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc, Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corp, GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, Heron Therapeutics Inc, Immupharma Plc, Innocoll AG, Insys Therapeutics Inc, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, iX Biopharma Ltd, Lipocure Ltd, Liquidia Technologies Inc, Lumosa Therapeutics Co Ltd, Medtronic Plc, Mundipharma International Ltd, Neumentum Inc, Novartis AG, Ocular Therapeutix Inc, Orion Corporation, Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc, PainReform Ltd, Pharmaleads SA, PhytoHealth Corp, PixarBio Corp, RaQualia Pharma Inc, Recro Pharma Inc, Relmada Therapeutics Inc, Serina Therapeutics Inc, SteadyMed Therapeutics Inc, Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd, Teikoku Pharma USA Inc, Trevena Inc, Xigen SA
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/896026-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-4
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Post-Operative Pain – Overview 6
Post-Operative Pain – Therapeutics Development 7
Post-Operative Pain – Therapeutics Assessment 18
Post-Operative Pain – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 28
Post-Operative Pain – Drug Profiles 49
Post-Operative Pain – Dormant Projects 194
Post-Operative Pain – Discontinued Products 198
Post-Operative Pain – Product Development Milestones 199
Appendix 210List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Post-Operative Pain, H1 2018
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018 (Contd..1), H1 2018
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018 (Contd..2), H1 2018
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2018
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018 (Contd..1), H1 2018
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018 (Contd..2), H1 2018
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2018 (Contd..3), H1 2018
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/896026-post-operative-pain-pipeline-review-4
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=896026
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218