HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title ‘PharmaPoint: Melanoma – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2026′ that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Merck & Co, Roche, Incyte The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018-2026
Melanoma is the deadliest and most aggressive form of skin cancer. Melanoma is rare compared with other major cancer indications, but the incident cases are increasing because of the aging population and changes in lifestyle that result in more ultraviolet (UV) exposure.
Since 2011, the FDA/EMA have approved four immunotherapies, starting with the CTLA-4 targeting mAb, Yervoy (ipilimumab, Bristol-Myers Squibb), followed by PD-1 targeting mAbs, Keytruda (pembrolizumab, Merck & Co) and Opdivo (nivolumab, Ono/Bristol-Myers Squibb) and finally, oncolytic viral therapy, Imlygic (talimogene laherparepvec, Amgen). BRAF and MEK inhibitors were also first introduced to the market in 2011 (Novartis’s Tafinlar [dabrafenib] + Mekinist [trametinib] and Roche’s Zelboraf [vemurafenib] + Cotellic [cobimetinib]). Together, these new MOAs provide renewed hope to improve the treatment outcomes of melanoma patients. These agents will be utilized in early lines of metastatic therapy, and will continue to push the use of chemotherapy to later treatment lines. Although these new treatments have extended the survival of metastatic patients compared with chemotherapy-only regimens, high unmet needs remain for the non-responders to these targeted treatments, especially in BRAF WT patients who are ineligible for BRAF/MEK targeted therapies. A number of promising pipeline products, especially immune checkpoint inhibitors in combinations, will likely change the treatment landscape in the next few years.
– Overview of melanoma, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized melanoma therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in four patient segments, forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the melanoma therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for melanoma. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global melanoma market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global melanoma market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global melanoma market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Merck & Co
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/871909-pharmapoint-melanoma-global-drug-forecast-and-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Executive Summary 12
2.1 Modest Growth in the Melanoma Market Expected from 2016-2026 12
2.2 Despite Strong Competition, Bristol-Myers Squibb to Remain the Leader of the Checkpoint Immunotherapy and Overall Melanoma Market 15
2.3 High Unmet Need Remains for Efficacious Treatment Options in BRAF Wild-Type Patients 17
2.4 High Commercial Opportunity for Adjuvant Treatments that Improve Cure Rates in Early-Stage, Resectable Melanoma Patients 17
2.5 Innovative Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Combinations Strive for Market Penetration Due to a Crowded Melanoma Market 18
2.6 Late-Stage Pipeline Agents to Have Limited Impact on the Future Melanoma Landscape 18
2.7 What Do the Physicians Think? 20
3 Introduction 21
3.1 Catalyst 21
3.2 Related Reports 22
3.3 Upcoming Related Reports 22
4 Disease Overview 23
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=871909
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 23
4.1.1 Etiology 23
4.1.2 Pathophysiology 24
4.1.3 Melanoma Biomarkers 24
4.2 Clinical Staging 26
4.3 Symptoms 29
4.4 Prognosis 29
4.5 Quality of Life 31
5 Epidemiology 32
5.1 Disease Background 32
5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 32
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/871909-pharmapoint-melanoma-global-drug-forecast-and-market
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218