A new independent 346 page research with title ‘Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Amgen Inc, Apcure SAS, BeiGene Ltd, etc… With n-number of tables and figures examining the Merkel Cell Carcinoma, the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/872005-merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-2
Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Merkel cell carcinoma is a rare aggressive skin cancer that is at high risk of recurring and spreading (metastasizing) throughout the body. Risk factors for Merkel cell carcinoma include age, gender, light skin color, Ultraviolet exposure and immune suppression. Symptom includes painless nodule on skin. It usually starts on areas of skin exposed to the sun (face, neck, arms, and legs). Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 13, 10 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Immune Design Corp
Merck & Co Inc
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
OncoSec Medical Inc
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Tarveda Therapeutics Inc
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/872005-merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-2
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
The Report Coverage 6
Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Overview 7
Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 15
Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Merkel Cell Carcinoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 26
Amgen Inc 26
Apcure SAS 26
BeiGene Ltd 26
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co 27
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc 28
Exelixis Inc 28
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 29
Genentech Inc 29
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/872005-merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-2
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=872005
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218