HTF Market Report released a new research document of 155 pages on industry titled as ‘Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H1 2018’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as CytaCoat AB, Polyphor, Wockhardt etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/908206-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-5
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired during hospital stay. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite. Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 5, 8, 7, 12, 3 and 1 respectively.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease)
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=908206
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Adenium Biotech ApS
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
Cardeas Pharma Corp
Centauri Therapeutics Ltd
Destiny Pharma Ltd
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
Melinta Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Motif Bio Plc
Nabriva Therapeutics plc
Sealife PHARMA GMBH
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
Theravance Biopharma Inc
Zavante Therapeutics Inc
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/908206-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-5
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Report Coverage 5
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Overview 6
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Products under Development by Companies 11
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Therapeutics Assessment 15
Assessment by Target 15
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 17
Assessment by Route of Administration 19
Assessment by Molecule Type 21
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 23
Adenium Biotech ApS 23
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC 23
AstraZeneca Plc 24
Cardeas Pharma Corp 24
Centauri Therapeutics Ltd 24
CytaCoat AB 25
Destiny Pharma Ltd 25
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd 26
Lakewood-Amedex Inc 26
MedImmune LLC 27
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd 27
Melinta Therapeutics Inc 27
Merck & Co Inc 28
Motif Bio Plc 29
Nabriva Therapeutics plc 29
Polyphor Ltd 29
Sealife PHARMA GMBH 30
Shionogi & Co Ltd 30
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc 31
Theravance Biopharma Inc 31
Wockhardt Ltd 32
Zavante Therapeutics Inc 32
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/908206-hospital-acquired-pneumonia-5
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at