Vulvar cancer is a rare type of cancer. It forms in a woman’s external genitals, called the vulva. The cancer usually develops slowly over several years. First, precancerous cells grow on vulvar skin. This is called vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN), or dysplasia. Not all VIN cases turn into cancer, but it is best to treat it early.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Vulvar Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vulvar Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vulvar Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 4 and 1 respectively.
Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vulvar Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vulvar Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Vulvar Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vulvar Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 4
Vulvar Cancer – Overview 5
Vulvar Cancer – Therapeutics Development 6
Pipeline Overview 6
Pipeline by Companies 7
Products under Development by Companies 8
Vulvar Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 9
Assessment by Target 9
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 11
Assessment by Route of Administration 13
Assessment by Molecule Type 15
Vulvar Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 17
Cutanea Life Sciences Inc 17
ISA Pharmaceuticals BV 17
MedImmune LLC 17
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: