A new independent 35 page research with title ‘Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Allergan Plc, Medinova AG, Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA With n-number of tables and figures examining the Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis), the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/841025-vaginal-atrophy-1
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) pipeline landscape.
Vaginal atrophy is thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls due to body having less estrogen. Signs and symptoms include vaginal dryness, vaginal discharge, genital itching, burning with urination, and urgency with urination, urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence. Risk factor includes smoking. Smoking impairs blood circulation, depriving the vagina and other tissues of oxygen. Tissue thinning occurs where blood flow is decreased or restricted. Treatment includes topical (vaginal) estrogen and systemic estrogen therapy.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2, 1, 1 and 1 respectively.
Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health)
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=841025
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women’s Health) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies mentioned in the Report
Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA
Sermonix Pharmaceuticals LLC
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/841025-vaginal-atrophy-1
Table of Contents
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 4
Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Overview 5
Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Therapeutics Development 6
Pipeline Overview 6
Pipeline by Companies 7
Products under Development by Companies 8
Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) – Therapeutics Assessment 9
Assessment by Target 9
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 11
Assessment by Route of Administration 13
Assessment by Molecule Type 15
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/841025-vaginal-atrophy-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218