Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis – A Pipeline Analysis Report 2017
The stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis pipeline analysis report includes ongoing clinical and non-clinical trends in the global stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis. Majority of the pipeline therapeutics are in early stages of development. There is no cure for the disease, but treatments are available to manage the symptoms. A long-lasting and less-frequent dose can impact overall osteoarthritis market.
The global osteoarthritis market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.55% over the period of 2014-2019.
The expected growth is because of increasing awareness of osteoarthritis and increasing diagnosis rates, rising older population, and increasing cases of obesity. Osteoarthritis is directly related to obesity, with approximately 37% of osteoarthritis patients suffering from obesity.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis. The report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
The Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis – A Pipeline Analysis Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects during the forecast period. The report also includes a discussion of the key companies operating in this market.
• U.S. Stem Cell
• Asterias Biotherapeutics
Key questions answered in this report
• How will the market evolve during the forecast period?
• What are the major parameters impacting the market?
• What are the key market trends?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key companies in this market space?
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: STEM CELL THERAPY FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS: AN INSIGHT
PART 05: MAJOR REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
PART 06: PIPELINE LANDSCAPE
PART 07: COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
• Late-stage molecule (Phase III)
• Mid-stage molecules (Phase II and Phase I/II)
• Early-stage molecules (Phase I and pre-clinical)
• Inactive molecules
PART 08: INDICATION ANALYSIS
PART 09: THERAPEUTIC ASSESSMENT BY THERAPY
• Therapeutic assessment based on therapy
PART 10: THERAPEUTIC ASSESSMENT BY ROA
• Therapeutic assessment based on RoA
PART 11: THERAPEUTIC ASSESSMENT BY STAGE AND ROA
• Therapeutic assessment based on RoA in various stages of development
PART 12: KEY COMPANIES
• Active companies: Category and parameters
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)