Reasons To Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for residential substance abuse and mental health facilities? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The residential substance abuse and mental health facilities global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The residential substance abuse and mental health facilities market section of the report gives context. It compares the residential substance abuse and mental health facilities market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Elderly Population across selected countries.
Markets covered: Mental Health & Substance Abuse Centers, Residential Intellectual Disability Facilities.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: National Health Services, Universal Health Services, Horizon Health Services Inc., Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc., Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, AAC Holdings, Inc., Pyramid Healthcare, Kindred Healthcare Inc., and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Elderly Population.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities Market Characteristics
Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 Mental Health Centers
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Substance Abuse Centers
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
The Business Research Company
47 Anchorage Point,
42 Cuba Street, Canary Wharf,
+44 207 1930 708