This report provides in depth study of “Renal Dialysis Market 2017 Global Industry Research Report focuses on industry chain structure, market Size, Share, opportunities, future roadmap, industry analysis, industry policy analysis, market Leading player profiles and strategies. This New Report presented by Market Research Future contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors. Further MRFR asserts that the Market will demonstrate a colossal growth by 2023. Considering all these factors the global Renal Dialysis market research report was valued at $ 17.6 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach at $ 26.6 billion till 2023 at a CAGR of 7.1% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Market Research Future published new report, titled “Renal Dialysis Market -Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Competition in the Global Renal Dialysis Market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis. “Global Renal Dialysis Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023 Report “Provides In-Depth Analysis Of Parent Market Trends, Macro-Economic Indicators And Governing Factors Along With Market Attractiveness As Per Segments.
Renal Dialysis Market-Overview:
Renal dialysis is a procedure that filters and purifies the blood using dialysis machine. It is also used to remove toxic substances such as urea and creatinine from the body. Haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are two types of dialysis, which are widely used in case of kidney failure.
The growing prevalence of renal diseases, increasing research and development activities and growing number of clinical trials are major driving forces of the market. Further, increasing acquaintance and awareness among the patients, growing healthcare sector, government initiatives and new product launches are also key factors for the global renal disease market. However, high of cost of treatment retrains the growth of the market.
Key Players in the Market:
Baxter International Inc. (US), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. (US), B.Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Gambro AB (Sweden), Nipro diagnostic Inc. (US), Diaverum Deutschland GmbH (Germany), Covidien (Ireland), Nikkiso Co. Ltd. (Japan), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), NxStage Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and many more. These players are mainly focusing on business expansion, new product launches, and strategic approaches such as acquisitions, and collaborations to strengthen their presence in the market.
Baxter International Inc.:
Baxter International Inc. is an American healthcare company primarily focuses on products to treatment of haemophilia, kidney disease, and other metabolic diseases.
- September, 2017: Baxter International Inc. launched 3-in-1 set for use in continuous renal replacement therapy and sepsis management protocols used to help remove excessive levels of cytokines, endotoxin and other inflammatory mediators from a patient’s blood
- May 2017: Baxter International Inc. launched a new version of AK 98 system that can be sued to deliver HDx enabled by ‘THERANOVA’, Baxter’s latest haemodialysis therapy
- November, 2016: Baxter International Inc. initiates clinical trial for citrate anticoagulant for use during continuous renal replacement therapy
- AMIA Automated PD System, REVACLEAR, REVACLEAR 300, REVACLEAR Max Dialyzers, HOMECHOICE & HOMECHOICE PRO Automated PD Systems are the common products by the company
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA:
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA is a German company and the world’s largest provider of dialysis products and services.
- September, 2017: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA announced the divestment of the business of Shiel Medical Laboratory, Inc. to Quest Diagnostics
- August, 2017: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA signed a merger agreement to acquire NxStage Medical, Inc. to strengthen their position as a global leader in home dialysis, and expand their vertically integrated dialysis business
- 4008B, 4008S haemodialysis machine, 5008/5008S therapy system, FX-class dialysers with Helixone membrane and Polysulfone dialysers are the famous dialysis machines and filters. This company has introduced the new fluids – bicaVera low calcium and bicaNova use to regulate the acid-base balance through a pure bicarbonate buffer
- September, 2016: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA acquires dialysis service provider Sandor Nephro Services in India to establish new scale in the dialysis business in India
- May, 2016: Fresenius Medical AG & Co. KGaA established regenerative medicine subsidiary, Unicyte AG to pursue research into kidney and liver diseases, diabetes and cancer, and continue successful work with University of Turin
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1409 .
- Braun Melsungen AG:
- Adimea, Central Concentrate Supply, NEXADIA monitor, Dialog iQ, Diapact CRRT, Hemodialysis bloodline systems, Diacan, Diacan Buttonhole, and Diacan are various product offered by B. Braun Melsungen AG for renal dialysis
According to the National Kidney Foundation, Inc., 10% of world’s population is suffering from chronic kidney diseases. Americas is the largest market for renal dialysis followed by Europe. According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, about 4.9 million people are suffering from different kidney related diseases and one of the major reason for deaths in the U.S.
In Europe, there is an increasing burden of growing prevalence of renal diseases. According to ERA-EDTA, about 10% of the European population is suffering from chronic kidney diseases. Rising patient populations suffering from kidney diseases, availability of treatment, development of new product and services for the treatment, huge funding in R&D, availability of skilled health professionals are the key drivers for European renal disease market. The Western European countries like Germany, France, and the U.K are holding largest market share and the U.K is expected to grow at fastest pace in this region.
Major Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Market Factor Analysis
Chapter 5 Global Renal Dialysis Market, By Types
Chapter 6 Global Renal Dialysis Market, By Product
Chapter 7 Global Renal Dialysis Market, End User
Chapter 8 Global Pain Management Devices Market, By Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Company Profile
Chapter 11 Conclusion
Chapter 12 Appendix
GET DISCOUNT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1409 .
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312