Pune, India, 5th December 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Pontine Glioma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017”.
Pontine gliomas are highly aggressive and difficult to treat brain tumors found at the base of the brain. One of the most common types is diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG). DIPG affects the pons portion of the brainstem, rendering nervous system function impossible. Symptoms include double vision, inability to close the eyelids completely, dropping one side of the face, and difficulty chewing and swallowing.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Pontine Glioma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pontine Glioma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Pontine Glioma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pontine Glioma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 12, 5, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.
Pontine Glioma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pontine Glioma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pontine Glioma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pontine Glioma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Pontine Glioma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pontine Glioma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pontine Glioma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pontine Glioma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 6
Pontine Glioma – Overview 8
Pontine Glioma – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 14
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
Pontine Glioma – Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Pontine Glioma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 25
AbbVie Inc 25
Arog Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
AstraZeneca Plc 26
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 26
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co 26
Burzynski Research Institute Inc 27
Celgene Corp 27
Insys Therapeutics Inc 28
Loxo Oncology Inc 28
Medicenna Therapeutics Corp 29
Midatech Pharma Plc 29
Moleculin Biotech Inc 30
Novartis AG 30
Novogen Ltd 30
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: